Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is around 29/30. I did see though she had done a kiss and tell before on a guy who was on the apprentice years ago
Wow she looks older!

I see she’s actually posted him now. Maybe that was finally written into the contract

Reactions: 3
Currently stuck at home after being struck down with Covid (can’t believe how poorly I’ve been and I’m 2x) so lots of free time on my hands......... but what the feck have I just stumbled across?!? Soooooo many questions

This is the link between beth rawlings and bayley. Beth’s new baby daddy Sonny made all his money with these scams and starting working with Tex last year. Wouldnt be surpised if bayley wanted a taste of beth’s lifestyle so got them to link up!

Reactions: 5
I wondering about that Sonny. Got a lot of bust businesses under his name with zero assets. I could tell he didn’t really come from a wealthy background when she was doing a Q&A and someone asked if she was having a private birth and she said no because everyone had told them that it ‘wasn’t worth it’

They make out they are so upper class but no details as to how they have money & brag as if it’s their first luxury thing. Would love to hear more about how the OP knows this all

Reactions: 2
They make out they are so upper class but no details as to how they have money & brag as if it’s their first luxury thing. Would love to hear more about how the OP knows this all
Yeh it’s really cringe. The 3D drawings that she put on her grid a little while ago for their ‘dream home’ was not what you get from an architect when you build a house it was like something done on an app! And sorry to be mean but have you seen the state of Beth’s teeth? I would be fixing them before I was buying Hermes.

I’m so curious how people pretend this lifestyle, either you’ve got it or you don’t. People who do have it aren’t desperate to prove it either.

Reactions: 2
Whats her insta?

Reactions: 1
She’s back. I wish she could have a thread, Bailey is boring now all she posts is food and Tex’s arm.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.