Great British Bake Off 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I’m glad for him ❤
They’ll all be kissing that spatula next year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank God, thought Chigs had it.

They need to get rid of either Noel or Matt, two of them not needed.

I will be buying the book!

Reactions: 9
Yeeeessss! So happy for Giuseppe! I actually teared up a little bit hahaha think I need to go to bed 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Justice has been served. Wondering if he was branded difficult because he went back to Milan instead of joining in with the road trip. quite right to go home to his Dad instead of pandering to the producers. Well done Giuseppe,

Reactions: 33
Aw I'm so glad Giuseppe won!! ❤
I might actually watch it on catch up now I know the outcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
YAYYYYYYYY! I bawled. Happy tears. Absolutely delighted for Giuseppe 😁😁😁😁 "It's going Rome" 🎵 well, Milan, but anyway 🇮🇹🇮🇹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, that result has made my night! I’ve loved him since the first episode and as the final progressed, I was getting more & more depressed. Couldn’t believe he was 3rd in the technical when Chigs‘ effort looked so bad and then I could’ve cried when his oven wasn’t on. Way to go, Giuseppe, you deserved it and I too will buy the book. Bravo!

Same, I'm not enjoying it now they're setting her up to win :(
I’m going to rewatch it now and thoroughly enjoy knowing the right person won. That was SO stressful to watch.

Why do they continue to show Matt and Noels ridiculous humour based skits, when I am tuning into a Baking show and would prefer to see an extra few minutes of the actual bakers. I like both Matt & Noel, but they have gone beyond irritating and completely pointless this year. I do hope there’s a big shake up before next year.
Agree totally. How the bakers don’t tell them to f*** off, I’ll never know! It’s just irritating and unnecessary.

Great photo - and a great winner!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched it. SO pleased for Giuseppe! 🎉 Definitely deserved it after being the most consistent of the three throughout. You could tell it meant so much to him as well 🥰

Crystelle’s face when they said her focaccia was raw was a PICTURE 😂😂 #normalityrestored

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice Chigs at the end of the technical, looking at Giuseppe's buns while loudly pointing out "They look burnt". Chill the duck out Gordon Ramsey and think of that tit heap of a technical you presented last week that pretty much melted on the table. You should gone home for that instead of poor Jurgen.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.