Great British Bake Off 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started watching The Great Australian Bakeoff yesterday, nice to have some tent action again.

Reactions: 2
Started watching The Great Australian Bakeoff yesterday, nice to have some tent action again.
Is it actually good? Cause the kiwi one is horrific. I couldn’t even watch it for a laugh. Talentless (and production value terrible), I liked the junior bake off hehe

Reactions: 1
Is it actually good? Cause the kiwi one is horrific. I couldn’t even watch it for a laugh. Talentless (and production value terrible), I liked the junior bake off hehe
I enjoyed it but maybe my opinion isn't worth listening to 🤣

I watched the Australian one as well yesterday. Couldn't get into it. The female judge is very like Prue, both in looks and personality. The male judge (sorry, no idea of anyone's name) is a lot more polite than Paul. No idea who the presenters are, but the brunette one is EXTREAMELY irritating :mad:

I can't cope with the idea that I'll never see Jurgen on my TV screen again 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Would recommend catching up on Aussie bake off. Personally I It was lovely and the bakes(in the one ep I’ve watched so far) were actually ones that were manageable and decent flavours rather than some bizarre mishmash. So far no headless chickens running around panicking. Also I love that it’s in a shed rather than a tent. Looked like it could’ve had air conditioning so it is possible just uk just doesn’t want to 🙄🙄🙄

Love Australian bake off. It's exactly the same content, format and structure. The judges are also well known if you've watched Masterchef Australia. Matt is a chef that was a mentor for a while on there and Maggie is the Australian Mary Berry, a national treasure. So glad I set the series to record.

Yus will give it a go! (Feel like I am allowed to trash the kiwi bake off being kiwi myself haha)

New thread for 2022 series:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.