Bad Habits/ Good Habits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With half an eye on new year's resolutions, fresh starts and all that, let's talk about...

What bad habits have you successfully broken? How did you do it? How long did it take?

What good habits have you successfully picked up? Again, what worked for you and how long did it take?

Are there any habits that you've been trying to start/ stop for a while? What's stopping you from doing it?

Are you trying to start some new habits or stop some old ones as part of your new year stuff?

Have you made a habit of something which has changed your life? Tell us all about it!

Reactions: 2
I quit Facebook, Snapchat, twitter and the rest about 5 years ago and stuck to it ever since.

after the first month it was easy and I was able to see I hadn’t really been enjoying using them, just used them out of habit. Freed up a lot of wasted time and removed a lot of FOMO.

I really need to work on the habit of drinking water and stop with coffee and fizzy drinks

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I quit Facebook, Snapchat, twitter and the rest about 5 years ago and stuck to it ever since.

after the first month it was easy and I was able to see I hadn’t really been enjoying using them, just used them out of habit. Freed up a lot of wasted time and removed a lot of FOMO.

I really need to work on the habit of drinking water and stop with coffee and fizzy drinks
Good call, I quit fb in mid-2017 and never looked back. I hadn't quite realised how depressing it, and I'd never have guessed how easy it was to leave behind!

Reactions: 1
I quit Facebook in March 2022 and I haven’t missed it at all, but I did struggle for the first week or two 😂 what a load of shite it is. People are genuinely obsessed with themselves. I’m on Instagram and Twitter although I mostly follow meme pages so I wouldn’t say I compare myself to people half as much as I used to. That has been a welcome break.

• Heart
Reactions: 1