Babylegsbruh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's thoughts?
Initially I liked his content connecting to his neighbours blue tooth, however now all I see is him battling with all the other big begs.
The last few days he seems to be live all the time :rolleyes:
Also has paypal link in his bio :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I liked him for a bit and then noticed he started hinting for gifts, added his wishlist and now he's just another hardcore beg on the app. Probably thinks he can get away with it now he's mixing with "big" creators.

I also think his opinion on people less fortunate in their lives like drug addicts and alcoholics is so degrading and disgusting, calling them nasty names and embarrassing them on his lives ... this guys actual job is to help people get into work and help them turn their lives around and he goes on like that.

He's just another begging wet lettuce 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Glad I’m not the only one to see it!
He’s changed into a complete beg the last month, thinks he’s above everyone else because he battles with the bigger creators 🙄

Well I didnt know this was on here , lol . There was me figuring out how to start 1, hi all.
He's to sensitive for this begging game but has now become addicted. Wrapped up with MM and Lawrence will not help

I liked him for a bit and then noticed he started hinting for gifts, added his wishlist and now he's just another hardcore beg on the app. Probably thinks he can get away with it now he's mixing with "big" creators.

I also think his opinion on people less fortunate in their lives like drug addicts and alcoholics is so degrading and disgusting, calling them nasty names and embarrassing them on his lives ... this guys actual job is to help people get into work and help them turn their lives around and he goes on like that.

He's just another begging wet lettuce 😴
Well needs to be careful with how he acts on social media , he should know better in that type of job.

Reactions: 4
Another person swept up in the easy cash of TT.
He’s so far up Disgracie’s butt it’s laughable

Reactions: 3
He's annoying .come up on my fyp a few times and just a big beg .

He donated £10 to mind 😆 I follow someone on tiktok that organised a influencer football event for mind last year .people like the sidemen was involved and other you tubers and also a few tiktokers and there was £20,000 raised for mind .he also provided proof

Reactions: 1
Lovely “duck you” he has posted 😡
I don’t hate, I spread awareness of beggars doing so for their own financial gain!
duck you! You don’t know if any of these people you take money from suffer from mental health or are mentally disabled or vulnerable!
You beggars could cause someone such sever financial hardship that they could take their own lives!
duck off with your bullshit crying!

How is he on live giving out the public phone box number and asking people to spam the line for a member of the public to answer? Isn't that blocking a resource of public services? I've seen him do this prank before and he just shouts "you're live on tik tok follow me!" as soon as they answer for engagement? is this supposed to be comedy???

He starts to cry when views and gift are low. Trying to get £5000 to move out, like the other month getting £15000 to help some one abroad, then oh he’s on holiday for MH.

I've never seen someone fake cry as much as him, where has his boyfriend been recently? 👀 all for the gifts!

Cant believe this guy gets so high on the leaderboard hes like live right now doing battles and getting sent so much gifts and got subs and payme in bio. How do these begs get such a following how are people so easy to give they money away