Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3 Beige baby number two, moving house is all they do

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these influencers never wait until their homes are removed from Rightmove? I was just generally being nosey as I know the area relatively well and know where their last flat was. Turns out their new house is right around the corner on the same estate.

the amount they have spent in rent over the years, they could have 100% bought a house by nowā€¦ baffles me!
54B9F2C5-5A9F-41E7-B066-1CBAA34E0134.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Why do these influencers never wait until their homes are removed from Rightmove? I was just generally being nosey as I know the area relatively well and know where their last flat was. Turns out their new house is right around the corner on the same estate.

the amount they have spent in rent over the years, they could have 100% bought a house by nowā€¦ baffles me!
View attachment 1984602
Think itā€™s off Rightmove now, that rent is absolute robbery just buy a bloody house already mortgage repayments are less than that

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1984602
Ooh yeah they shouldā€™ve waited, hopefully itā€™ll be removed soon! I can see Ayse and Jack buying a house now theyā€™re moving back and have 2 children (living with them)?
---
Think itā€™s off Rightmove now, that rent is absolute robbery just buy a bloody house already mortgage repayments are less than that
Looks like itā€™s still there šŸ˜¬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s shocking !! My mortgage is almost half that. I think they are the same age as me and definitely earn a lot more as well. But they seem to love moving šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
The rent for their flat was Ā£850 a month, I wonder if Ben had to get the Amazon job to make life a little more comfortable with their rent going up by Ā£400 per month?

I really think they arenā€™t as comfortable as they make out - habits like going to the supermarket everyday doesnā€™t help for one as she doesnā€™t know what she will fancy on the day šŸ˜‚ And I remember when for a long time they kept buying ready made formula bottles even though they are extortionate compared to powdered formula! Im sure she earns a relatively decent amount compared to a normal jobā€¦ but definitely not enough to keep up with the influencer lifestyle she likes to portray!

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1984602
Lol not me thinking ā€˜wow thatā€™s cheapā€™ cos Iā€™m an idiot living in Zone 1 London šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„². Still, I think this new house of theirs is so ugly.

Reactions: 12
Lol not me thinking ā€˜wow thatā€™s cheapā€™ cos Iā€™m an idiot living in Zone 1 London šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„². Still, I think this new house of theirs is so ugly.
Itā€™s definitely cheap compared to London! Iā€™d like to know how much Ayseā€™s London flat costs haha

Reactions: 5
Zone 4 here and even I was thinking the same! šŸ˜­

Reactions: 4
The rent for their flat was Ā£850 a month, I wonder if Ben had to get the Amazon job to make life a little more comfortable with their rent going up by Ā£400 per month?

I really think they arenā€™t as comfortable as they make out - habits like going to the supermarket everyday doesnā€™t help for one as she doesnā€™t know what she will fancy on the day šŸ˜‚ And I remember when for a long time they kept buying ready made formula bottles even though they are extortionate compared to powdered formula! Im sure she earns a relatively decent amount compared to a normal jobā€¦ but definitely not enough to keep up with the influencer lifestyle she likes to portray!
You can buy ready made formula?
I didnā€™t know that
Doesnā€™t it take two minutes to make a bottle ?
---
Itā€™s definitely cheap compared to London! Iā€™d like to know how much Ayseā€™s London flat costs haha
I bet Ayse donā€™t even know herself šŸ™Š
Itā€™ll be like Big in the SATC movie
ā€œCan we afford this?ā€-Ayse
ā€œI got itā€- Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I have friends in Norwich who are both on a regular salary, they've been living in the city in a (nicer than Zeliha's) apartment for Ā£900 a month and have managed to save to now buy a house. I don't think Zeliha's influencer income is as comfortable as it may seem, also they are daft to increase their rent by Ā£400 a month now. They could have saved that Ā£4800+ and stayed where they are for another year with Pia. Put some money behind them to buy somewhere, although maybe they wouldn't get a mortgage with their jobs. Zeliha needs to focus on the reality of her family's life and stop trying to keep up with Ayse. I mean how is she going to be making her income in 5 years time realistically? With Jack, Ayse doesn't need to worry. I thought her and Ben when they got back together were going to do their own thing and have a bit of sense, but no it's all about appearances for Zeliha.

Reactions: 10
So I have friends in Norwich who are both on a regular salary, they've been living in the city in a (nicer than Zeliha's) apartment for Ā£900 a month and have managed to save to now buy a house. I don't think Zeliha's influencer income is as comfortable as it may seem, also they are daft to increase their rent by Ā£400 a month now. They could have saved that Ā£4800+ and stayed where they are for another year with Pia. Put some money behind them to buy somewhere, although maybe they wouldn't get a mortgage with their jobs. Zeliha needs to focus on the reality of her family's life and stop trying to keep up with Ayse. I mean how is she going to be making her income in 5 years time realistically? With Jack, Ayse doesn't need to worry. I thought her and Ben when they got back together were going to do their own thing and have a bit of sense, but no it's all about appearances for Zeliha.
I feel sorry for Zeliha, she's the one who does all the work on the channel - Ayse is lazy. She deserves the money so much more than Ayse

Reactions: 3
Maia- a beautiful name yes but why make it so similar to mila? Just one letter is different and if youā€™re saying them allowed they sound the exact same. Pia, milia and Maia all sound so similar

Reactions: 17
Maia, never wouldā€™ve thought theyā€™d call the baby something that similar to milašŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it said like Mya & Mia ??? Honestly I have 4 in my daughters nursery šŸ™ˆ letā€™s just change the spelling.

Reactions: 2
Makes me feel bad for Jacks first daughter being called Ava and her name not ā€˜matchingā€™ her sisters Not a fan of Maia at all Isla was much betteršŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Awwh maia is a beautiful baby! I donā€™t mind the name but agree itā€™s too similar to Mila!

Reactions: 6