autistic.mum.to.5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t really have much to say. Just wondering if anyone knows much about her?

i knew there was more to skye being unhappy then just school.
she’s alluded that social services aren’t taking her seriously about her home life
also don’t like the way the mum filmed the young son when he was obviously having a meltdown

I wonder whats possibly going on in that house. I think her mum is okay she just clearly struggles a lot being a single mum to 5 kids.

Theres obviously a lot more to it if Skye is claiming she dosent even want to stay there

I wonder whats possibly going on in that house. I think her mum is okay she just clearly struggles a lot being a single mum to 5 kids.

Theres obviously a lot more to it if Skye is claiming she dosent even want to stay there
Skye is just attention seeking I’m sorry. The things that girl posts on her tik tok isn’t normal. She won’t take the support she’s giving, it’s all over social media it’s just for attention and I never say that but it’s clear to see. Also none of her children have autism diagnosis so his “meltdown” was just a kid being a brat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Skye is just attention seeking I’m sorry. The things that girl posts on her tik tok isn’t normal. She won’t take the support she’s giving, it’s all over social media it’s just for attention and I never say that but it’s clear to see. Also none of her children have autism diagnosis so his “meltdown” was just a kid being a brat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah i think so too. At that age her mum should be watching what shes posting, she’s putting her mum in a really bad light with saying she doesn’t want to stay in the same house as her

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The mums seems really strange lately like shes going live but seems vacant ivwinder if its her anxiety drugs

she’s only done it for sky as far as i’m aware.
sky keeps calling the emergency services and running away. she’s been told to stop calling yet she still does it. she’s also been getting physical with the other kids etc.
she signed it to get her a placement to
support her with her needs but is already back home