Auditing Yorkshire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was going to make an actual TikTok on this/these guys but then thought they would just give me grief.

Can someone PLEASE explain what the point of their videos are? They have comments turned off on every video so it’s not like anyone can ask. I die of second hand embarrassment watching the videos, it seems their videos are there to antagonise the police, and if they don’t get the reaction they want they keep pushing and pushing to try and get a police officer to say they may regret.

I don’t at all get how auditing Yorkshire involves involves what they’re doing. So does anyone have any idea. And yes, they’re mega annoying with their attitude to people who spend their careers protecting us.

Reactions: 2
What a weirdo just filming people who dont want to be filmed and filming police just to look bravado

Reactions: 1
They 100% get off on authority figures getting aggressive with them, be it police/parking wardens/security etc. very bizarre fetish.

Reactions: 1
I gave a love hate relationship with these sometimes im like nah your just uo yourself and then I get times i laugh and cant stop watching i do like how they dont get flustered with the authorities and film regardless vos i could never do something like that and they just keep their cool even tho they antagonise the other people