Ateh Jewel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, i was pretty surprised about the news of divorce because like you all said she was always gushing about him on insta. Now she’s banging on about this new chapter #hashtagdivorce #ad. Seems like now she’s divorcing she’s going on some big wellness kick.
When someone gushes so much there is always something they are harding, she met uni, lives in the cotswold, white husband, mixed race twins, this is all she would ever go on and on and on about

There was always something fishy, like she was trying to convince herself of something

Wonder if she'll still go on about living in the cotswold now

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling there’s infidelity involved but that’s just my take. I do find the woman highly annoying. Everything is a freebie, she’s always at some do but seems to contribute very little to the beauty industry. Her make up launch consists of 3 blushers which is strange and she has real issues with being a victim- she needs to get over herself.

I get the feeling there’s infidelity involved but that’s just my take. I do find the woman highly annoying. Everything is a freebie, she’s always at some do but seems to contribute very little to the beauty industry. Her make up launch consists of 3 blushers which is strange and she has real issues with being a victim- she needs to get over herself.
She only got a voice during BLM and even then it was mostly about her husband and children she spoke about, she brings nothing to the table, her voice is beyond annoying,

And yes I think there was infidelity too

Shes always rhe victim, those whole I am so nice and kind persona is fake, anyone can see that

might be right re infidelity having seen her insta stories where she refers to her divorce and says, ‘no fuckery, betrayal and nonsense will stop me’