Ateh Jewel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sick and tired of this woman. She doesnt care for black people except herself. Now has a book on curly hair when she only started the curly hair journey at 38 or whatever so less than 5 years ago. What does she have to offer?

And really Ateh, thanking white women on your instagram for not being racist?
Shes trying to be the black CH and she doesnt care for black people. Do not let her fool you! She has said some things that make me side eye her a lot

Reactions: 1
I had to go and have a look after reading...I was a bit 🧐 when she posted about Scottish independence...in the same way as CH jumping on the bandwagon...As for her other posts I don’t really know what to make of it sometimes

I was just about to make a thread about her then found this. I followed her back last June and thought it would add some interest to my IG feed but wow, her posts are draining and very confrontational.

She also seems to favour and put a LOT of photos up of the lighter skinned twin compared to the other

How many times is she going to keep telling us she met her husband at 19? Shes looney

Has anyone seen her recent Instagram post about a troll interfering with her work and bad mouthing her.

There is one make up artist I thought would have interacted considering they are both on this morning and she hasn’t commented or liked. She isn’t naming names which is annoying.

Ateh is on a current Olay advert. Her name on the screen is "Dr Ateh Jewel Skincare Expert". She has an honorary doctorate in Media!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just noticed that her honorary title of "Dr" has been removed from her Olay TV advert. It was misleading in that context as it suggested that she is a dermatologist.

Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m the only person who gets REALLY irritated by her. I notice nearly all her Instagram posts are so full of woe and everything is racist. She brings race and colour into everything. She’ll go to the opening of an envelope if it’s a freebie and she always looks like a pest annoying the others. I’m not sure what she contributes to anything. She needs to lose the headbands they do nothing for her she looks like an overgrown toddler.

I feel like I’m the only person who gets REALLY irritated by her. I notice nearly all her Instagram posts are so full of woe and everything is racist. She brings race and colour into everything. She’ll go to the opening of an envelope if it’s a freebie and she always looks like a pest annoying the others. I’m not sure what she contributes to anything. She needs to lose the headbands they do nothing for her she looks like an overgrown toddler.
There is a pot of racism in the beauty industry but the problem with Ateh is she is using it to her advantage, and I say this as a black woman, Im sorry but shes the last person who should be using racism to build a brand, she isnt Shola who works hard day and night to break racism down but Ateh is a dumb woman who jumped on the June BLM and used it to her advantage and still does, she isnt genuine at all,

When people have honorary doctorates do they usually use them? She often refers to herself as a Dr but it's an honorary media degree.

There is a pot of racism in the beauty industry but the problem with Ateh is she is using it to her advantage, and I say this as a black woman, Im sorry but shes the last person who should be using racism to build a brand, she isnt Shola who works hard day and night to break racism down but Ateh is a dumb woman who jumped on the June BLM and used it to her advantage and still does, she isnt genuine at all,
Yes- she has somehow become a spokesperson for black people and black beauty as well as current affairs that affect black people. There is racism, sexism, ageism in the industry but Ateh finds racism in flipping everything. And she hasn’t dropped her honorary doctorate on everything. She had the audacity to call her foundation the Dr Ateh Jewel Education Foundation. She’s a fraudster.
---
When people have honorary doctorates do they usually use them? She often refers to herself as a Dr but it's an honorary media degree.
She has her DR Ateh Jewel Education Foundation. She’s ridiculous.

Yes- she has somehow become a spokesperson for black people and black beauty as well as current affairs that affect black people. There is racism, sexism, ageism in the industry but Ateh finds racism in flipping everything. And she hasn’t dropped her honorary doctorate on everything. She had the audacity to call her foundation the Dr Ateh Jewel Education Foundation. She’s a fraudster.
---

She has her DR Ateh Jewel Education Foundation. She’s ridiculous.
She reminds me of the black girls at school who HATED black girls and we use to call them oreos as they loved everything white until it was time to get attention and they'd use racism, they would hate our ethnic foods, I would get bullied by them and they'd pull my hair calling it fake, they hated all the other black girls but loved having white boyfriends like it somehow made them better than us

Watch how Ateh is always talking about her husband, she glorifies him for a reason, same with her twins, pay attention to the one she speaks good about and the one she doesnt. One is lighter than the other. Shes a horrible woman and many black women can see through her bullshit, she isnt Shola who I love and others like her

And she didnt care for black influencers until BLM. She thinks shes better than everyone especially black women.

A complete different person is Hill House Vintage who is amazing. She speaks up about racism, but it isnt her brand, she lives her life, calls out bullshit when she sees fit. Then these Ateh with her sqeaky voice.

And her brand, who is it really for? Using women of colour to make money. GFTOH Ateh

Pretty surprised that she agreed to participate in some 10 day fast as i thought it would be at odds with her brand.

She looks to have been gifted a very expensive fasting retreat and had some de-cluttering gifted. I’m sure it wasn’t long ago she was gushing about her husband.

Shws always been gushing about him and made sure to tell us she met as soon as she started uni

She can duck off

Yep, i was pretty surprised about the news of divorce because like you all said she was always gushing about him on insta. Now she’s banging on about this new chapter #hashtagdivorce #ad. Seems like now she’s divorcing she’s going on some big wellness kick.

Reactions: 4