Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothing aspect hardly seems relative at all now. It’s beg beg beg daily. Skincare, beauty procedures, meals out, weekends away, vacuum cleaners, flowers, cruises, it’s endless. I don’t understand why companies think it’s worth gifting someone like her. Who on earth is going to be influenced to travel to italy by pictures of someone’s boobs bouncing around in the morning and a picture of their dinner in the afternoon.

Reactions: 6
Especially when she buys her followers and reel views.

Reactions: 5
She sounds so pissed off that the weather isn’t going to be boiling hot I wonder if she even thought to check the forecast before planning her outfits?! It’s May ffs, not the middle of August!

Reactions: 1
I guess she didn’t check the weather!!
But as it’s all #ad including the villa, I’ve no interest!

Reactions: 2
12,000 new followers in the last 30 days??? She's such a scammer & hides most of her followers so you can't see they're bots that she's brought.

Reactions: 5
Be interesting to see how she acknowledges hitting 400k followers, 2 months after the 300 focaccia inspired celebration. She’s averaged over 6 thousand followers a day since.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday morning she was on 407k, by the afternoon 408k and this morning she’s at 409k Any ideas what her engagement is like because that’ll prove her constant bot buying surely

Reactions: 1
Yesterday morning she was on 407k, by the afternoon 408k and this morning she’s at 409k Any ideas what her engagement is like because that’ll prove her constant bot buying surely
You can tell that she's buying them from looking at them (just tap 'followers'). They are all foreign bots or bought accounts.

Reactions: 3