Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinks she seems odd? Like obviously something is going on ..

Reactions: 3
Avery posted a TT and there is quite clearly no baby on their “slaycation”🤢. I bet P drove the whole fam to the southern Utah house and the girls drove to the hotel from there.
Leaving newborn and the two girls with P to visit Ps family? 😬
She also mentioned driving 2.5h to the hotel, someone on Reddit mentioned that’s how far it is away from the southern Utah house.
I think it’s wrong that shes tried to imply that the baby was with her at the hotel. She’s been exposed by Avery

Following this whole thing is just WILD. I’m unhealthily obsessed hahaha. It’s quite an interesting dynamic, and I’m not sure Aspyn will ever address it.

Reactions: 4
Following this whole thing is just WILD. I’m unhealthily obsessed hahaha. It’s quite an interesting dynamic, and I’m not sure Aspyn will ever address it.
Has anything new come out? I’m not big on Reddit and find it’s not the easiest to navigate.

Reactions: 1
Has anything new come out? I’m not big on Reddit and find it’s not the easiest to navigate.
No not really - the Reddit threads the moment are mainly focusing on her road trip and their shock that she went on a overnight stay without the baby!

Reactions: 2
No not really - the Reddit threads the moment are mainly focusing on her road trip and their shock that she went on a overnight stay without the baby!
Was it overnight? Reddit is insane. It is so sad that mums are still the villains in how they navigate motherhood.

yes it is not ideal if she was away from the baby but mums mental health is also sooooo important. Maybe with a divorce, a difficult early birth, her sister whisked her away for her to recoup and reinvigorate her aspyn.
Anyway… every birth, every baby and every situation is different and parents should have the right to do what’s best for them in the situation without being made to be a selfish incompetent mum...

Nah, it's not normal to take a break from your three week old. Especially if the baby had been in the NICU and therefore not with you from the start. Aspyn knows it's wrong too. That's why she tried to make it look like she had all the kids with her.

Reactions: 8
On another note, how is this woman wearing white all the time with no postpartum belly either? She does not look like she had a baby.

Was it overnight? Reddit is insane. It is so sad that mums are still the villains in how they navigate motherhood.

yes it is not ideal if she was away from the baby but mums mental health is also sooooo important. Maybe with a divorce, a difficult early birth, her sister whisked her away for her to recoup and reinvigorate her aspyn.
Anyway… every birth, every baby and every situation is different and parents should have the right to do what’s best for them in the situation without being made to be a selfish incompetent mum...
I certainly couldn’t leave my baby at a few weeks old, but no judgement to her. Sounds like she needs a lil break, although to spend it making tiktok’s doesn’t sound very relaxing.

I assume this was booked a while ago as a baby-moon with her sister before the baby was due. More confirmation that they’ve been separated for a while.

Reactions: 1