ASMR tiktokkers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone else has come across Oh Kimmy, I think she comes under the AMSR umbrella. She does GRWM content, and the fake smile/strange laugh is worryingly addictive for all the wrong reasons! It’s a new level of watching to be irritated!

Reactions: 4
I cant really explain it its like whatever they can use .like pan noises or clickimg there teeth or hands together .id search asmr then you can see what im talking about
I only just went hunting for them @lozza96
It’s all very strange to me lol
He found someone called fluidityasmr it was ok I suppose

Reactions: 1
I only just went hunting for them @lozza96
It’s all very strange to me lol
He found someone called fluidityasmr it was ok I suppose
Yeah i cant get into it but at one point some had loads of viewers and people found it peacefull but its not for me 😂

Reactions: 2
I am torn between fascination and boredom lol. Strange mix yeah. Some are very relaxing and some kind of grow on me and I keep watching. Especially the rain and water ones

Please tell me someone else has come across Oh Kimmy, I think she comes under the AMSR umbrella. She does GRWM content, and the fake smile/strange laugh is worryingly addictive for all the wrong reasons! It’s a new level of watching to be irritated!
I am so glad I found this comment! The whole fake smile/giggle thing gives me the huge ick 😩 I feel like she is trying to be like Sammi J but lord knows either way its so fakeee

Reactions: 4
Does/did anyone else watch lotus_asmr?

I use to really enjoy her, watched her lives religiously but now every single live is just filled with her discussing gifts!!! When she got into the weekly ranking thing whatever it was she cried… just felt very weird and out of touch to me.

It’s annoying as she does say things such as gifts are not required etc but in the same sentence she then will say I need 10 more roses (for example) so she contradicts herself. Her daughter is also an asmr tiktoker and I joined her live and lotus was in the comments saying ‘sends gifts guys’ just ruined her for me I can’t stand when people beg for gifts😶😶

Reactions: 3
Are there any relaxing British TikTok’s that do ASMR?

I just watched kylie jenner doing asmr she was good made it a bit funny but good too worth a watch if u into it