Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as requested, I didn't see any thread name suggestions so just stuck with her name...

Reactions: 3
Her arse literally looks insane. I’m a fan of her look and most of her surgery but she looks ridiculous. I really do hope it’s swollen because if it looks that ridiculous in pics imagine what it looks like in real life. I think she looked her best at her wedding and during lock down.

Reactions: 5
She’s turning herself into Chloe khan with the botched bum implants 😂 what a mess

Reactions: 4
sorry to detail the threat from her awful new bum (hopefully she’s wearing padding😂), but wanted to find out all your fave skincare products as I don’t trust anything she says when she has weekly facials!

Reactions: 1
sorry to detail the threat from her awful new bum (hopefully she’s wearing padding😂), but wanted to find out all your fave skincare products as I don’t trust anything she says when she has weekly facials!
I actually swear by ZO! She got something right.. I was on it before I discovered her too so can assure you it’s good!
I also love a bit of profhilo, and a bit of filler here and there 🙃

ZO is amazing. Get a good consultation from a clinic, otherwise it can be too strong. Skinceuticals is also great . I swear by a light hand injector for filler, regular Botox and annual bbl treatments that’s broad band light laser not Brazilian but lift 😂. She’s right about lymphatic drainage. They are pricey but really great for duff puffing the body. They are great lymphatic facials too which snatch your face!

duck off is she 33! I thought she was late 30s going on 40. I’m 33 this year and look so much younger than her

• Wow
She’s “barred” from another place. Don’t know why she brags about it. Clearly she’s being a Karen who never stops moaning and complaining wherever she goes!

Reactions: 2
Is it a cafe she been barred from? I think she makes half this tit up because how would you get barred from one? Can’t imagine her throwing stuff around screaming and shouting lol. She probably moaned about something and they jokingly said well don’t come back then 🙄

I watch chelsea Lee art on tiktok and that’s someone who gets barred from cafes as she complains not stop and then screams all sorts of stuff while in there and threatening them

Seriously the best thing I did was ditch all the expensive creams and go straight for tretinoin, you can order online from abroad super cheap. Get a good moisturiser and spf and you’re all set. I’ve had Botox in my forehead a few times and loved the results, but some people go overboard and end up with serious brow-droop or weird pointy eyebrows

Is it a cafe she been barred from? I think she makes half this tit up because how would you get barred from one? Can’t imagine her throwing stuff around screaming and shouting lol. She probably moaned about something and they jokingly said well don’t come back then 🙄

I watch chelsea Lee art on tiktok and that’s someone who gets barred from cafes as she complains not stop and then screams all sorts of stuff while in there and threatening them
Yeah it takes a lot for a place to say don’t come back. Think she just kicks up a fuss everywhere she goes tbh

Probably had a meltdown because they didn’t have organic, dairy free, hormone free, taste free fake milk

Seriously the best thing I did was ditch all the expensive creams and go straight for tretinoin, you can order online from abroad super cheap. Get a good moisturiser and spf and you’re all set. I’ve had Botox in my forehead a few times and loved the results, but some people go overboard and end up with serious brow-droop or weird pointy eyebrows
I did a week on tret and couldn’t handle the purge. Seriously wish I stuck with it for the results but couldn’t hack it 😩

I did a week on tret and couldn’t handle the purge. Seriously wish I stuck with it for the results but couldn’t hack it 😩
Oh I know, the purge is tough! Luckily mine wasn’t too bad. But then I got pregnant so had to stop using it 😞

Any recommendations for it in particular?
It’s a prescription strength retinoid. It increases cell turnover so its a great all-rounder for treating/preventing fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and texture. It’s also a great treatment for acne but results can take a while because it tends to purge the skin before clearing it up. You need a good spf and moisturiser with ceramides though because it can cause really dry skin. Doctors are unlikely to prescribe it as an anti-ageing prescription here in the UK. They may prescribe it as a last-resort acne treatment though. You can also get it through a Dermatica subscription but I used to order it under the brand name Retino-A from ReliableRxPharmacy. That was a couple of years ago now though so there might be better websites for it now. Reddit has a whole load of info on it if you want to read into it more x

It’s a prescription strength retinoid. It increases cell turnover so its a great all-rounder for treating/preventing fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and texture. It’s also a great treatment for acne but results can take a while because it tends to purge the skin before clearing it up. You need a good spf and moisturiser with ceramides though because it can cause really dry skin. Doctors are unlikely to prescribe it as an anti-ageing prescription here in the UK. They may prescribe it as a last-resort acne treatment though. You can also get it through a Dermatica subscription but I used to order it under the brand name Retino-A from ReliableRxPharmacy. That was a couple of years ago now though so there might be better websites for it now. Reddit has a whole load of info on it if you want to read into it more x
Thanks so much ❤