Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bing bong

Anyone else literally cringe at “lets go champ” now? It’s been so overused, makes my jaw clench whenever I see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but I’m wondering if Ashley’s bum hole is twitching after hearing that Capt Tom’s charity is being investigated by the Charity Commission 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

tinker267

He’s got blood on his face the big disgrace spending the GFM Money all over the place 😂😂

early thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MartinW0105

Good morning everyone

I’m new here and won’t stick around long as so disgusted with this charity

I was informed about this foundation by a work colleague as she follows the founder Ashley and she told me that I should make contact to see if they could help with a lovely treat for my 9 year old niece who is currently in CCH with CNS tumors.

I emailed the foundation on Friday 4th February 2022 via their website. To see how I would apply for a magical experience I read in their bio.

i just happened to mention to my barber last night (after he asked how my niece was) that I had not had a reply back from a charity that I had emailed a few weeks back and he said that there had recently been alot negativity around this charity over the past few weeks and told me to check out this website! Well I am absolutely blown away at what’s happening.

I’m not a gossip person so won’t read no more but just want to show you the email I sent 11 days again to this so called charity and not had a reply back. Not even a sorry we cannot help this time.

Like one of you said earlier today… HEARTLESS BASTARDS.

Kind regards
Martin

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I trawled through but couldn’t see any suggestions so made one up after getting an idea from someone’s comment! Not the best but the ones I thought have probably aren’t appropriate for tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Teatime81

What is it with Cashley and his top off?! Ok, you can forgive it sometimes but the pic the day Azayliavdied and he is holding his deceased baby in his arms WITHOUT his top on? Not like there was even a heatwave in April! Why in his thought process when your baby has just died would you think.. oh I better whip my top off now for this ‘photo opportunity’ with my dead daughter. WHY??!! And how can you even think of wanting to ‘look good’ after something atrocious has just happened and wanting to make it look sexy in a weird way, isn’t that what he is doing?! 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

ameliasa

I find it desperately shitty that she has the audacity to sit there and say she’s nervous and Anxious when it’s international childhood cancer day and she is the mother of a deceased child that died from cancer all because she’s documenting her melons journey.

No mention of international childhood cancer day on her stories.
All about Saff.

All those poor little girls and boys are desperately scared and anxious and nervous because they’re clinging onto life. All you’re clinging onto is a fake vision with Cashley and some new tits.

A woman who is supposed to be an advocate for a charity to raise Awareness. No mention of those children today as usual. Cretin. Talk about tone deaf - and why don’t any of her followers see this??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t know where to start with these two.
when they launched the charity I thought it was really brave and admirable.
However for me personally, I don’t want to see topless pics with outlines of your sock! Your bloody nose, constant rants about trolling, hints on suicide due to said trolls, driving with your phone in your lap, new tits, calling people names etc etc. From founders and trustees of a childrens charity, it is hugely inappropriate.
Where are the updates? This much as so far been donated. Little X who we dontated X amount to has had their first course of treatment and is responding well. All the thank yous… together we raised X amount in January. This will provide X amount of children/parents X amount each to pay for parking, food, drink, bills while they can’t work, toys or iPad, console for the child to raise spirits.
it is very strange that we see none of this!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

tinker267

So fucking what if I was Cory . What exactly has it to do with you georgina Infact Georgina why are you so arsed who I am . Everything I have said here has been bang on . Why is nobody allowed to speak what they like or ask questions ? Why do I intimidate you so much ? Why am I the only person on here that you have an issue with ? Why not come on here and explain to me what your beef is with me . When every person on here says the same thing .

Infact im Sick of being abused from this women . She has none stop posted my tattle name over social media trying to shut me up and at times I have but you still won’t leave me alone . I wasn’t going to say anything but I will leave me alone Georgina Yates your a bully and obsessive weirdo who posts none stop about a child you never knew you are obsessed with the cains and if anybody needs help it’s you . Your insane and all because I don’t lick Ashley and safiyya arse you post me fuck off .

• Heart
Reactions: 27

holdmeclose

I have known Saf and her family for many years all she has ever wanted to be is famous her Mum is no better she looks down on everyone and lives in a street where not one person speaks to her and she thinks she owns the street as her Husband is a police officer. The whole family is money and fame hungry and look down on others.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
surely they ain’t spent the whole 1.6 million I mean I believe they have kept the lot but surely it’s not spent yet . They will have split it and that’s why both scared to leave each other toxic as fuck

like who has a dress made ffs most women loosing a baby don’t give a shit what they look like because a week before they lost the best thing in life . She’s delusional that girl

And that’s what’s getting safiyya hated she is a mother ffs she should have known how these parents feel why do they both blatantly ignore them yet have fucking time to remove messages they don’t like .
When my cousins baby died she turned up to the funeral in black pants, a long sleeved white top, unbrushed hair and no make up. It was years before she even began to get some semblance of normality back 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Who fucking cares ? People are in your position now waiting to go in for LIFESAVING operations and your getting your tits done? Fuck off.

It's a miracle isn't it?
My poor mothers still waiting for reconstruction surgery following her 2nd battle with breast cancer 4 years ago and due to covid it’s not classed as necessary yet this cunt is boasting about her boob job she’s having done for vanity

• Sad
  • Heart

ImShook

VIP Member
Wow ^^

Let’s just casually remove my fucking promise I made to the public for giving me 1.7million.

Ugh.

• Angry
  • Sick

Wonderworm

So fucking what if I was Cory . What exactly has it to do with you georgina Infact Georgina why are you so arsed who I am . Everything I have said here has been bang on . Why is nobody allowed to speak what they like or ask questions ? Why do I intimidate you so much ? Why am I the only person on here that you have an issue with ? Why not come on here and explain to me what your beef is with me . When every person on here says the same thing .

Infact im Sick of being abused from this women . She has none stop posted my tattle name over social media trying to shut me up and at times I have but you still won’t leave me alone . I wasn’t going to say anything but I will leave me alone Georgina Yates your a bully and obsessive weirdo who posts none stop about a child you never knew you are obsessed with the cains and if anybody needs help it’s you . Your insane and all because I don’t lick Ashley and safiyya arse you post me fuck off .
Long time lurker here. I agree with everything on this thread and it boils my blood how these two are carrying one. How people can believe they are acting with the 'poorly children's best interest in mind is beyond me.

As for Gerogina, dont let that crank bully you off tattle, she's seriously got a screw loose. Could you change your tattle name to ' Georgina Yates' so people think she's mental when she attempts to draw attention to you?

You've made some valid points to which she somehow has taken offence to. When all this comes to light she is going to look an absolute fool and will own you an apology. Hang in there, shits got to get real soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25