Are you addicted to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm addicted to checking notifications but I don't actually click on the notification about the thread unless it's a quote or a slower moving thread :) I can't be bothered to keep up with the fast moving threads or ones that get really chatty and full of irrelevant stuff haha

I check every night. Its my bedtime read. Husband of course says I'm addicted but I'm not

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m on here a lot more now (off topic/advice threads mainly) because I’m fed up of social media. So many Ads, reels and people I don’t follow popping up all over my feeds on insta and fb so I don’t really bother much now. I often click “not interested” but that has not helped 👎🏽

I remember when instagram and Facebook first came about, they need to go back to that and also TikTok’s need to stay on TikTok! Sick of that bloody app and I don’t even have it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m on here a lot more now (off topic/advice threads mainly) because I’m fed up of social media. So many Ads, reels and people I don’t follow popping up all over my feeds on insta and fb so I don’t really bother much now. I often click “not interested” but that has not helped 👎🏽

I remember when instagram and Facebook first came about, they need to go back to that and also TikTok’s need to stay on TikTok! Sick of that bloody app and I don’t even have it!
That is true actually, everything on tiktok is just ridiculous and now it all comes up on facebook as well, just encourages the worst most mundane kind of content

Reactions: 3
Tattle has been a source of comfort and support, during some difficult times in my life. But it has got to the stage where I am paying more attention to my phone, rather than my partner. I don't post that much, but I read and lurk a bit! I need to try to ease myself back into the real world, as difficult and painful as it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sometimes threads are quite cliquey with all the in jokes and I've just started following someone, but to get the in jokes I have to read through like 70 threads :) I'm tempted but it seems like such a waste of time haha :LOL:

Also I have a lot of catch up threads like Designer Items and the perfume one, but I don't have time to read them all at once and it's annoying when you lose your place

Reactions: 7
Not so much at weekends, but I should spend less time working during the week, rather than checking here. Mondays are the worst as I always have far too much to catch up on. Some threads move so fast!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I am, but it's a good thing. Every time I come on I'm guaranteed a belly laugh and scientists agree laughing regularly is good for your health

Reactions: 4
Yeah I am .its the first thing I check when I wake up 😆 but I also work from home so I'm often checking it every so often as well

Yes tbh I need to cool it down. I'm not good left in my head so tend to be glued to Tattle mindlessly scrolling and refreshing in the background all day, it's not good. I do like it and some threads have been a wonderful support for me, but it's easy to take it too far and it becomes a crutch. I used to do the same with TikTok but the amount of targeted stuff (I didn't want to see) was bringing me down.

I’ve had to ban myself from really fast moving threads, they’re too addictive and I get too many notifications :)
Something that kind of annoys me with the notifications is people that like every single post in a thread. I check my notifications and there’s like 20 because people have liked EVERYTHING:)

Reactions: 1