Anyone been on a game show?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but one of my best friends was on Fun House and still has the jacket đŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d have loved to have done Jungle Run as a kid. Such an awesome concept for a kids game show! I loved 50/50 & Get Your Own Back but Jungle Run was the best, kinda like The Crystal Maze for kids.

Speaking of Crystal Maze I’d love to go on that! Or Fort Boyard!

I have a friend who applied to go on The Chase that’s about as exciting as it gets for me.

I've just remembered someone I used to work with was recently on Tipping Point. She actually did quite well but got ripped to shreds by people on Twitter mainly commenting on her appearance.

• Sad
I've just remembered someone I used to work with was recently on Tipping Point. She actually did quite well but got ripped to shreds by people on Twitter mainly commenting on her appearance.
Sadly I think it happens to most people on telly these days, Twitter is vile. I read somewhere that on The Chase they advise you to stay off Twitter the day your episode is aired

Reactions: 1
I’d have loved to have done Jungle Run as a kid. Such an awesome concept for a kids game show! I loved 50/50 & Get Your Own Back but Jungle Run was the best, kinda like The Crystal Maze for kids.

Speaking of Crystal Maze I’d love to go on that! Or Fort Boyard!

I have a friend who applied to go on The Chase that’s about as exciting as it gets for me.
Oh yes Id love to have gone on the Crystal Maze.

I would love to get on Ninja Warrior UK!
My friend went on Ninja Warrior although it was never aired. She's really athletic and sporty but fell in the water on the red steps they have to jump between (the very first obstacle) They gave her a nice little video on YouTube though