Any other programs y’all know about and have seen results personally from?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys totally off topic and I know there’s lots of free work outs on YouTube but I’m a mum with 2 & 1 year old so I would prefer something put together for me. I have lost 24kgs since having babies back to back during Covid. Now I have 7kgs to go to reach my final goal but I don’t really care about the scale so much I want to lift weights, be strong and healthy so any programs you would recommend? I was thinking of Emily Skye because she actually looks very strong and has a defined body like her work actually shows. but I don’t like her “special diet” for her gut. What’s up with influencers and their gut obsession lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hey guys totally off topic and I know there’s lots of free work outs on YouTube but I’m a mum with 2 & 1 year old so I would prefer something put together for me. I have lost 24kgs since having babies back to back during Covid. Now I have 7kgs to go to reach my final goal but I don’t really care about the scale so much I want to lift weights, be strong and healthy so any programs you would recommend? I was thinking of Emily Skye because she actually looks very strong and has a defined body like her work actually shows. but I don’t like her “special diet” for her gut. What’s up with influencers and their gut obsession lol.

Its not free, but it's quite affordable. I found the "Sweat" App a good app. It has gym and body weight workouts in it. I think it also has yoga and stretching. I havnt had it for a couple of years but it was really good when I used it.

Mark Carroll for sure.

Lauren Simpsons stuff is good too.

congrats!

Do you know Emily wood health ? 10 dollars per month, loooots of workouts (yoga, Pilates, barre, dancing…), many specifically for pre or post natal, length between 10 and 40 minutes. Love it!

and they give very good instructions regarding how to protect you knees, spine, etc. very joint friendly.

If you want a personalised workout, I suggest going to see a PT or physio and getting one made up. They can also check your form and work around any issues you have. You could probably get by with only 1 or 2 appointments if you can’t afford more.

• Heart