Any good aluminium free deodrants anti perspirants?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have tried quite a few, am sensitive to aluminium as it would cause rashes so have been on the search for a good one that helps with sweat too but so far haven’t found it. The best i have found so far is wild in cotton scent

the others i have tried…
simply effective
Mitchum
Sanex
Soft and gentle

Any recommendations to try?

Malin + Goetz is good but really expensive. MooGoo is good, but takes ages to dry after you apply it. I'm intrigued to try fussy, but haven't yet. Best I've tried is Native, but you can't get it in the UK anymore. I'm using wild, but it does irritate my pits sometimes.

Reactions: 2
Thanks Grumpuss, will look into those. Thought of a few others, i think L’occitane do a natural one have you tried theirs? Megababe is a new one to the uk market also.

eta: There’s also AKT which was developed by dancers. Expensive though

Reactions: 1
Not tried any of those. I can't justify spending 💰 on deodorant anymore (as much as I'd like to!), but I will check out Megababe, thanks!

I do recommend the MooGoo, I used that for years before switching to Native and then Wild, for the reusable packaging. It's very good for odor control and the texture of it is pretty good for absorbing sweat compared to the other aluminium free ones I've used too.

Reactions: 1
Ive tried them all. megababe rosy pits all the way.
Thanks i have that next on my list!

Mitchum has been crap (they have two aluminium free ones the bamboo cream one is the crap one)
---
Not tried any of those. I can't justify spending 💰 on deodorant anymore (as much as I'd like to!), but I will check out Megababe, thanks!

I do recommend the MooGoo, I used that for years before switching to Native and then Wild, for the reusable packaging. It's very good for odor control and the texture of it is pretty good for absorbing sweat compared to the other aluminium free ones I've used too.
ah ok thanks will put moogoo on my list to try x