Anthony Q Lion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up and I can't believe this 😱 I followed him and he was always on live with his wife and wee baby 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe how he was doing a live the DAY BEFORE he was going to jail and he got gifted massively. The CONFIDENCE knowing it was gunna be in the news like

Reactions: 3
How could his wife sit in lives with him 🤢
By the look on her face, I think she probably thought it was easier to go along with it all as he’s going to be locked up for a long time and out of her and the baby’s life. The guy is a rapist, it’s more than likely he has abused her too.

Reactions: 1
I was so shocked, he has such an amazing voice and to think he's been found guilty of that is bad enough. But to actively make out you're a nice person just to gain money knowing he was going to be sent down is just twisted.

Reactions: 2
The fact that so many people thought he was dying and that was why he was leaving and yet he still couldn't put people straight. The absolute audacity of that man and his poor victim potentially having to watch him is disgraceful

Oo take a tea kettle out before you ask to see her screen shits will ya
---
This was number 3 in the rankings the other day
---
Big cal says his mind
---
Oh some of it’s long and I’m lazy tbh
Thank you. These comments are spot on. He is scum and he deserves the worst.

Reactions: 2
Tik tok have removed his account now. I can't help but see how sad his partner looks but then I can't see past that she stuck by him ☹

I am a survivor of this crime and have been one of Anthony's biggest supporters. I've seen him live too. Utterly crushed and have to say I spent a good portion of the Wednesday in tears because I've always felt that I'd been a good judge of character. I'm not a very trusting person as a result of what happened to me and wholeheartedly believed that Anthony was a real gem of a bloke.
But he was just a bleep. A lying, raping absolute bleep of a bloke and I hope his every day of the 3.5 years that he serves of his 7 year sentence is utter misery. I hope someone does it to him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am a survivor of this crime and have been one of Anthony's biggest supporters. I've seen him live too. Utterly crushed and have to say I spent a good portion of the Wednesday in tears because I've always felt that I'd been a good judge of character. I'm not a very trusting person as a result of what happened to me and wholeheartedly believed that Anthony was a real gem of a bloke.
But he was just a bleep. A lying, raping absolute bleep of a bloke and I hope his every day of the 3.5 years that he serves of his 7 year sentence is utter misery. I hope someone does it to him.
Oh I'm sorry you've been through that love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1