Anthlowther

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow him? He used to run those swankies parties around the country, was papped having a fling with Katie price years ago and has now reinvented himself as a spiritual guru. Constantly posting inspiring quotes about how amazing he is

Does anyone follow him? He used to run those swankies parties around the country, was papped having a fling with Katie price years ago and has now reinvented himself as a spiritual guru. Constantly posting inspiring quotes about how amazing he is
Friends with him on Facebook but muted him a few years ago, drives me mad. Took too many drugs back in his party days it’s wrecked his head. Him and another handful of people are know always discussing conspiracy theory’s and how the government are out to kill us 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Drives me nuts. Preaches about love and spirituality but his kid is on the other side of the world. He posted a horrible post about the new love of his life digging out his kids mum was definitely not peace and love

Reactions: 2
Drives me nuts. Preaches about love and spirituality but his kid is on the other side of the world. He posted a horrible post about the new love of his life digging out his kids mum was definitely not peace and love
Ohhhhh! I didn’t even know he had split with his sons mum, that’s how long I have had him muted for, gonna have to catch up now lol he was always going on about how lucky am I to have someone like her with pics of her semi naked and it was always clear he was referring to her looks. He’s a shallow person always has been and spouting spirituality crap doesn’t change that. Him and Parris Taylor, same boat.

Ohhhhh! I didn’t even know he had split with his sons mum, that’s how long I have had him muted for, gonna have to catch up now lol he was always going on about how lucky am I to have someone like her with pics of her semi naked and it was always clear he was referring to her looks. He’s a shallow person always has been and spouting spirituality crap doesn’t change that. Him and Parris Taylor, same boat.
I have him on insta but I’ve just spied on fb and seen the conspiracy theory stuff 🤯🤯 his insta is full of self indulgent semi nude shots of his new piece. You are so right it really did make me laugh when I saw him doing all those spiritual retreats after those swankys parties were drug dens for aesthetically pleasing people!!
someone called him out on the post digging out his baby momma saying she’s the one looking after him while your living your perfect life on the other side of the world 👏

Oh I remember him! Is it really sad I remember him because of the gold outfit shr wore when she was out in Ibiza with him 🤣

Iconic outfit 😂😂😂
Fun fact my friend snogged him in Ibiza a few weeks after this Photo and he was wearing the pants!!

• Haha
Guaranteed the whole Katie Price thing was a publicity stunt to get his name out.

I have some serious tea on him which I’m dying to share but it would give my identity away if I did 😭
Oh I remember him! Is it really sad I remember him because of the gold outfit shr wore when she was out in Ibiza with him 🤣

Iconic outfit 😂😂😂

He literally comes across like a walking, talking bullshit self help book! I'm all for positive thinking, eating well etc etc...

But he just drooooooans on and onnnn about bollocks, when he has a fat ass carbon footprint, he doesn't seem to be the best dad in the world nor the most present, and honestly seems obsessed with this guru style lifestyle!

• Heart
Guaranteed the whole Katie Price thing was a publicity stunt to get his name out.

I have some serious tea on him which I’m dying to share but it would give my identity away if I did 😭
Spill it. He won’t read on here he’s far too enlightened

• Haha
Even if he did read it, his positive energies and 90 minute yoga, would clear any bad feeling in our via the earth that he places his bare feet on!

Or write it... Leave it five mins and delete! 😂

• Heart
No I can’t there’s literally only 3 other people who would know and never know who’s reading.

He literally comes across like a walking, talking bullshit self help book! I'm all for positive thinking, eating well etc etc...

But he just drooooooans on and onnnn about bollocks, when he has a fat ass carbon footprint, he doesn't seem to be the best dad in the world nor the most present, and honestly seems obsessed with this guru style lifestyle!
He’s deluded and egotistical but not very clever so all the conspiracy theory stuff it gives him a sense of power to call people who don’t believe in whatever tit he’s saying are sheep etc

Oh one thing I can say but might be common knowledge anyway is he got thrown out of Rainbow City which he was partner of because he literally did everyone’s head in and was a complete nightmare 😂 the other guy was trying to buy him out but he wasn’t haven’t any of it and I’m not sure what happened in the end I didn’t follow up

No I can’t there’s literally only 3 other people who would know and never know who’s reading.

He’s deluded and egotistical but not very clever so all the conspiracy theory stuff it gives him a sense of power to call people who don’t believe in whatever tit he’s saying are sheep etc

Oh one thing I can say but might be common knowledge anyway is he got thrown out of Rainbow City which he was partner of because he literally did everyone’s head in and was a complete nightmare 😂 the other guy was trying to buy him out but he wasn’t haven’t any of it and I’m not sure what happened in the end I didn’t follow up
I did wonder what happened there, because that seemed like a really good thing. How does he actually earn a living? He seems to be able to live a decent lifestyle but never put roots down for a job etc...

I did wonder what happened there, because that seemed like a really good thing. How does he actually earn a living? He seems to be able to live a decent lifestyle but never put roots down for a job etc...
Most probably selling drugs 😂
I’ve just watched a video where he’s saying he was involved in the western world for 30 years but he’s been in the alternate world for 10 years now #vegan #positivity #meditation give it a rest.

So funny coming across this thread after accidentally clicking on unanswered posts, love it

• Haha
Most probably selling drugs 😂
I’ve just watched a video where he’s saying he was involved in the western world for 30 years but he’s been in the alternate world for 10 years now #vegan #positivity #meditation give it a rest.

So funny coming across this thread after accidentally clicking on unanswered posts, love it
Im so glad you did and I know I’m not alone 😂
I’m now thinking it’s some sort of threesome/orgy you know about now though 🤣🤣

Im so glad you did and I know I’m not alone 😂
I’m now thinking it’s some sort of threesome/orgy you know about now though 🤣🤣
No it’s nothing like that

Although I do know of things like that involving him and you can tell he’s the type anyway. Free love babes

Just trying to resurrect this thread- he appears to have deleted all traces of his new baby off insta??