Anna_louisa_at_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not creative enough to come up with a thread title 😂😂

but to save derailing the Hinch thread 👇🏻

Reactions: 3
I cannot take to this woman at ALL. Everything is just *too* polished and professional. It doesn’t seem like an organic account in the slightest, it’s all too well thought out.

Reactions: 1
I don’t overly understand how she’s getting so many interested followers when she posts once or twice a day. Also for someone who’s grown a huge following over a matter of weeks, there’s no interest in her grid posts. You’d think that people who had just started following her would be interacting with her posts a bit more.

Haven't had time to look at this ones page yet but she's gonna be Hinch Mark 2 isn't she. Same sort of set up, grey/neutral bland house. I never really followed Hinch in her heyday but I'm guessing this is how it all started out. Be interesting to see whether, as she's packed on the followers so quickly, she becomes as nasty and devious as Hinch.

I mentioned this account on the last thread I think, I followed her with 400k followers as she showed up on my home page. Within a week she was up to over a million! I scrolled right through her account not many likes etc on her account but loads of ‘ads’ for garden furniture & bbqs. I see she has a large TikTok following but I’m not into that. I liked the fact her videos were quick with tips and not drawn out like hinches, also she doesn’t share the life out of her child! Other than that I can’t see much too like! But anyone that can put Hinch in the shade I’m all for!

She had a relatively small following. I started following her when she lived in a different house. She moved and only ever shots her kitchen and lounge. I imagine the rest of the house isn't insta worthy. She had a baby ages ago, she's a teacher I believe....hasn't gone back to work. Must be making some money from her page. More adverts than usual. Now has a tick.....all seems a bit suss. Not an organic growth at all.

She had a relatively small following. I started following her when she lived in a different house. She moved and only ever shots her kitchen and lounge. I imagine the rest of the house isn't insta worthy. She had a baby ages ago, she's a teacher I believe....hasn't gone back to work. Must be making some money from her page. More adverts than usual. Now has a tick.....all seems a bit suss. Not an organic growth at all.
Ah so she’s the account bezy mates with that stuck up cow Jessica may home. Both had a big increase in followers recently.

Ah so she’s the account bezy mates with that stuck up cow Jessica may home. Both had a big increase in followers recently.
🧐😕🤔 Something fishy going on! Everyone seems to like her....I just think oh no her we go again another one that makes mums feel like tit. Even when her lounge is "messy" it really isn't. Just a handful of beige toys she's chucked around to look like the babies been playing. All this cleaning and show homes won't no evidence of a child makes me sad.

How on earth has she got to 2 million?! There’s definitely something suss going on with her account.

Reactions: 2
She's now at 3.5 mil followers.

Untitled.png

These are weekly.
1 million within a week.

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

2 million.
2 weeks later.

Untitled3.png

Already sharing Christmas videos and it’s 2nd of November!! 🙄 Earlier and earlier these days!

The amount of abbot Lyon posts she does, you’d think she should just change her name to abbottlyonathome what is a jewellery brand doing working with a cleaning Insta house account anyway?