Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere that for minor mental health issues such as low mood, some anxiety conditions (which is surely who she’s aiming her guff at, anything more serious needs individualised help) the best ‘treatment’ is to get outside of yourself and focus on what you can do for others. I know it’s tough in current circs but even getting involved with food bank distribution, ringing older people etc. Anna is the total opposite of this, just complete self absorption and navel gazing. And she is the end product of her approach.
Exactly! But how are people not see through her? she is so so self absorbed it is actually worrying.

She has big following and growing every day, her following grows by around 1K a month and a big engagement too. That’s plenty of potential buyers of her new book.

Reactions: 3
Followed for over a year or more actually and first time I’ve seen a story or mention of “Ella” and the fact she lived there 🤷🏼‍♀️ A live-in nanny so fail to understand how she struggles.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Ella was initially introduced as a friend of the family or something like that and not a nanny.

Anna used to say how she only had a few hours a week available to be able to work.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ! She is still moaning and Ella is still the nanny..

I’m sure Ella was initially introduced as a friend of the family or something like that and not a nanny.

Anna used to say how she only had a few hours a week available to be able to work.
Yes she was introduced as a family friend and Anna's friend then a housemate then a nanny then a live in nanny...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Came on here as I've followed Anna for ages and never seen or heard of Ella.....she has a nanny!!!

Reactions: 5
She moved her in due to lockdown as she couldn’t cope without childcare, I always wondered why the boys share a room in a 5 bed house , as the nanny needs one

Reactions: 4
What the hell?? I’ve followed her for a while...since she had the home account and never realised she had a live in nanny! Why is she always moaning, touched out etc

what a FRAUD.

Reactions: 10
She excessively uses tv when the nanny isn’t around also , I’m not sure she has much of a relationship with her kids , I bet they will go to boarding school when they are older , I am not certain she had pnd like she bleats on about , it’s more than she couldn’t cope with being a mum and the normal demands that brings
At what point does struggling with sleep deprivation and a reflux baby ( which many mums experience ) become depression - when your a narcasist

Last edited:
I was going to say i bet her kids end up in boarding school.

She needs a cold hard dose of reality. More fool the people that believe in her crap.

What the hell?? I’ve followed her for a while...since she had the home account and never realised she had a live in nanny! Why is she always moaning, touched out etc

what a FRAUD.
My thoughts too! Hardly rushed off her feet is she?

She is having a major strop in her stories again today. Tarun has taken the kids for a walk because Anna needed a break and is feeling a burn out and has internal emotions pouring out. I mean she had a day out with Ella yesterday, came home and kids were in bed. She has woken up and Tarun has taken kids out so Anna is at home. Does she not think that perhaps Tarun needs a break???

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine how needy and self-involved she must be to be around? Tarun and her children all deserve medals imo 💪🤯

• Heart
If that was my son’s wife, I’d be so worried about him.
Exactly! I feel sorry for Tarun! He deserves so much better. Any man deserves better than a wife who keeps complaining of exhaustion and meltdowns about their life and moaning about him all over Instagram all the time...

Exactly! I feel sorry for Tarun! He deserves so much better. Any man deserves better than a wife who keeps complaining of exhaustion and meltdowns about their life and moaning about him all over Instagram all the time...
Tarun must be bleeping knackered. Going to work when the kids are still asleep and returning when the kids are back in bed. Obviously stressful job given the hours and the money he earns. Then he's expected to look after the kids at the weekend because Anna has been looking after them during the week. We won't mention the nanny of course because Anna rarely did 👀 Now he's WFH he's expected to help out with the kids still. Don't worry about his job Anna. You know, the one that even you admit is the only reason you can afford to live in your house.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.