Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad more people find her annoying these days. She annoys me! She has the most annoying face and just that on it's own irritates me. She is so lucky and privileged but moans all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of Clemmie hooper now.. rich entitled white woman reeking of privilege but so bored, miserable and moany constantly. Would make friends with anyone to sell her book and courses.. and also thinks she is the tit!

Last week someone posted that her book should be included in the antenatal package provided by NHS and Anna commented to add that she wished they did and agrees. Lol can you be any more big headed Anna?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s getting more and more unrelatable everyday. Everything is always a bit of a drama (ie cat carrier) and it’s all done for effect - I find her tiring and try hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is just so boring with her aggressive moany commentary of lame stories everyday of how she was late for school pickup, kids lunch, delivery man issues etc. Not sure if she realises that she comes across as very disorganized and a huge mess constantly with her exaggerated overly dramatic stories and troubled posts where she is battling her self confidence and mental health posts on the grid.

Since we have mentioned here about her constant moaning of Tarun, she has stopped mentioning him as much on stories now. So hi Anna! Any chance you can stop moaning altogether please?

Btw she has alot of confidence to come and tell us about her failures of everyday life where she fails to pick up her son on time for someone who is supposedly struggling with confidence on a daily basis. Something doesn't add up?!

Waiting for an inspirational quote to be posted now of how people don't perceive other people in the correct perspective and how Anna could be so misunderstood.

• Heart
She is just so boring with her aggressive moany commentary of lame stories everyday of how she was late for school pickup, kids lunch, delivery man issues etc. Not sure if she realises that she comes across as very disorganized and a huge mess constantly with her exaggerated overly dramatic stories and troubled posts where she is battling her self confidence and mental health posts on the grid.

Since we have mentioned here about her constant moaning of Tarun, she has stopped mentioning him as much on stories now. So hi Anna! Any chance you can stop moaning altogether please?

Btw she has alot of confidence to come and tell us about her failures of everyday life where she fails to pick up her son on time for someone who is supposedly struggling with confidence on a daily basis. Something doesn't add up?!

Waiting for an inspirational quote to be posted now of how people don't perceive other people in the correct perspective and how Anna could be so misunderstood.
But she’s so so relatable and such a good therapist/flogger/book writer

“if you feel like this, swipe up to buy my book or my wonderful self help classes”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she’s the last person I’d want to take advice from on how to handle my emotions. It’s almost as if she’s embarrassed by how visually pleasing her life is: she’s attractive, wealthy, nice house, cute kids so she’s trying to make up for it somehow by telling everyone how awful she feels all the time. But it doesn’t make sense when she is selling products on how to improve your mental health. If she had no qualifications and was just an insta big sister type figure she’d still be annoying but the approach would make more sense.

Also, as a woman with professional qualifications and expertise, selling yourself via advertising your own shortcomings all the time doesn’t feel very empowered and it’s not setting a great example.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes she’s the last person I’d want to take advice from on how to handle my emotions. It’s almost as if she’s embarrassed by how visually pleasing her life is: she’s attractive, wealthy, nice house, cute kids so she’s trying to make up for it somehow by telling everyone how awful she feels all the time. But it doesn’t make sense when she is selling products on how to improve your mental health. If she had no qualifications and was just an insta big sister type figure she’d still be annoying but the approach would make more sense.

Also, as a woman with professional qualifications and expertise, selling yourself via advertising your own shortcomings all the time doesn’t feel very empowered and it’s not setting a great example.

Yess completely agree with this! Couldn't have put it better myself. Imagine going to university and training for years to qualify in a profession only to embarrass yourself later on Instagram so you can sell your services.

Also so dramatic Anna! Don't know how you cope with your dramatic life! Got any tips for us??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just gone back to her page after I unfollowed about a year ago. I remembered instantly why I unfollowed. Her whole life is one big dramatic show. These Instagram influencers are so bizarre. Can you imagine living with someone that talks to their phone constantly and tells strangers the most pointless stories. I find it so weird 😂

• Heart
Just gone back to her page after I unfollowed about a year ago. I remembered instantly why I unfollowed. Her whole life is one big dramatic show. These Instagram influencers are so bizarre. Can you imagine living with someone that talks to their phone constantly and tells strangers the most pointless stories. I find it so weird 😂
exactly this - and I don’t understand why people would want to take advice from someone who seems permanently so disorganised and “in crisis”, she actually gives me anxiety but maybe that’s her game plan! There’s relatable and then there’s just unprofessional.

Yess completely agree with this! Couldn't have put it better myself. Imagine going to university and training for years to qualify in a profession only to embarrass yourself later on Instagram so you can sell your services.

Also so dramatic Anna! Don't know how you cope with your dramatic life! Got any tips for us??
Maybe the tattoo artist wanted to put a W in front of the anchor

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s such a shame as I used to really enjoy following her. Now everything just seems very contrived and planned and it’s less relatable, every day family life and more... ok but did that *really* happen?

I used to enjoy watching her content but now realise she’s so unrelatable and privileged
Mentions Tarun off for a week next week, obvs can’t do their holiday now so “ basically reliving lockdown “
But then goes on to say going away for the night with husband, tagging in hotel ( so is it a gift/ad Anna 🤔)

Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy watching her content but now realise she’s so unrelatable and privileged
Mentions Tarun off for a week next week, obvs can’t do their holiday now so “ basically reliving lockdown “
But then goes on to say going away for the night with husband, tagging in hotel ( so is it a gift/ad Anna 🤔)
Probs.

poor Anna

Reactions: 1
I’ve not watched her for weeks and so you know what I’ve not at all missed her

She’s so desperate for validation in her life she needs it from the internet and then to fleece her sheep for a a downloaded “course”

Reactions: 9
Is Anna an addict? Discuss.

Everything is a half admission, wrapped in a ditsy distraction. Admits she is a little controlling. Admits she is a perfectionist but is quite comfy with this (in a cute/Monica type way).

Impression created - she is obsessed with what she looks like and despite the facade, she tries exceptionally hard - all the time - to look damn hot. She is so keen to pretend it’s effortless.

For example - the casual admitting to liking a bit of make-up to cheer herself up.

Make-up, I suspect, is the tip of the iceberg. I imagine there is intense control around food, alcohol, exercise, home furnishings. There is much double bluffing going on with this lady..

She is not daft - she is highly intelligent. But she is searching for people to notice her, to love her, to validate her. She wants more and more and more. It will never be enough.

It seems unimaginable to me that her husband is not fully under the tent on what she posts. She creates another false impression - that we somehow have this special, private insight into her marriage.

All bollocks. Everything is staged. Planned. Executed meticulously. From camera angles, to messy backdrops, to beautiful backdrops.

Smart girl. But perhaps also an addict.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.