Anna Mathur

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I’m a bit surprised there isn’t a rave thread about her already!
I just love her! I’ve followed her for years and remember her getting to 10K and telling her husband about her ‘secret’ insta account that had gone big!
I love how down to earth she is - I love how she’s not sold out to any and every ad and uses her platform to help people when it comes to mental health. She’s incredibly honest and open, doesn’t shove her kids’ faces out there for all and sundry to see and also seems to have a really wicked sense of humour!
Anyone else just feel like they’d love to be her friend?!

Reactions: 20
Yes! I absolutely love her, and she always replies thoughtfully to messages too

Reactions: 8
True! Recommended her on other threads but she does deserve her own rave one!

Reactions: 6
Agreed! She replies to every message I send seems very engaging and not many ads which is always good thing

Reactions: 7
Yes, I think she’s great. I love her account, it’s exactly what Instagram should be about. She uses her platform in a postitive way (with the mental health posts etc), doesn’t put her children on there, doesn’t do loads of ads & is really funny & seems lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love her. The only one who hasn't changed, helps others and is true to herself. She's always given her children some privacy too which I applaud.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I absolutely adore her, followed her for a long time and as said above she hasn't changed one bit, she does her mental health lives and I think a lot of people will of been helped alot by her content. She sure does deserve this rave thread 💗

Reactions: 6
Another one who absolutely adores her. I always try to join in her ‘mental health lives’ when she does them. She seems to genuinely want to help people, and is incredibly thoughtful in the replies she gives.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how she seems to enjoy helping other people and always takes time for everyone. She raises some great topics on mental health which is serious but is also as funny as hell when she's taking the Micky out of herself and posting humorous pics of her and her life. So relatable and isn't a sell out to ad ad ad!

Reactions: 3