Angelgoddess777

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend of CLA. Is now a beggy bastard! On live begging for a hat or a crown. Begging to be on the weekly ranking. Proper mouthy witch. Even CLA goes kinda quiet around her coz she just don't shut up. Saying she is putting in a 8 hour a day shift. duck off I'm sick of these people saying how hard it is. Go get a job on the frontline. Or even a manager in McDonald's you wouldn't be able to do it. Wish I could sit on my phone all day and call it work.

Reactions: 4
Currently live saying it’s her job, when people are asking her what she does for work.
Does she live on her own can you imagine having to put up with constantly big up yourself, big up the FYP come on guys support me!!!

Reactions: 3
Currently live saying it’s her job, when people are asking her what she does for work.
Does she live on her own can you imagine having to put up with constantly big up yourself, big up the FYP come on guys support me!!!

She's so irritating she's like thrush! I couldn't be around a loud mouth like that would do my swede in!

Reactions: 3
She’s currently on live saying she’s made it halfway through the leaderboard and she’s done that by pure hard work today! Ducking melon

Reactions: 1
I couldn't find a thread for this women. What are people's thoughts?

Her voice does my head in and she just another one constantly on live saying tap the screen guys, come on guys blah blah blah. I find her so boring I don't know how she has people watching in her lives . Tries to get clout from CLA well now they had a fall out.

She’s a a complete beg. Thought she was ok initially, but changed my opinion of her now. Plus she loves the sound of her own voice….put a sock in it luv 🤦‍♀️

I saw her for the first time last night
What a mare
Going on about how proud she is of winning streaks in battles
I don’t think she’s in the leaderboard this week but she so openly begs
Has a lot of regular gifter’s too

Omg she is doing my head in! I don’t follow her , but her lives will pop up when I’m scrolling through. EVERY time she’s moaning about other people and how they copy her etc .. This constant negativity can’t be good for her health

First time im seen her last night such a beg and even begging for a tap the screen thats 3 points not sure how high she gets in boards but she dont seem nice at all

I just spent half hour in her lve shes sayng cla has changed for better since coming out of hospital lol yea if u say so and whats with the 2 pairs of the exact same glasses
IMG_0907.jpeg

How has she got a fanbase i saw 4 lions get gifted in one sitting on live and not the first time i seen it either then she gies travrling sll over the place with money from people good hearts

How has she got a fanbase i saw 4 lions get gifted in one sitting on live and not the first time i seen it either then she gies travrling sll over the place with money from people good hearts
People are mental all
This gifting
It doesn’t look like it’s gonna slow down either
This woman does my head in, I blocked her a while ago
She leeches of other people
Is rude when asking for gifts
She even pretends to see dead people
And her TT’s are so messy snd all over the place ugggg