Amyandbeyond/amyduffy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped up on my FYP today claiming she is taking legal action against YouTuber ‘just pearly things.’ Allegations of fraud and harassment and bullying and has set up a go fund me to help pay legal expenses.

However, she’s been very vague. Could be totally genuine, but after the whole Airbnb thing… who knows?

Anyone have any idea what this is about?

Reactions: 1
I saw this too! Seems very dramatic and vague! Do we know anymore?
No she’s put another video but honestly is as vague as all the others. Something tells me it’s a bit scam my tbh. It doesn’t make a lot of sense. Her followers are going up though. I saw a video on YouTube but can’t see what the issue is???

I've spoken to her on TT and have to say she is even more elusive than in her TT's.

I do hope this doesn't turn out to be another Carrie/Jade situation.....

I've spoken to her on TT and have to say she is even more elusive than in her TT's.

I do hope this doesn't turn out to be another Carrie/Jade situation.....
Yep I’m with you here. Definitely seems to be a bit of a con going on. Bizarre but scary that all those people ‘donated’ when she never actually told them what she needed the money for. The whole BS about not being able to share anything. I feel like if she was being genuine and honest she’d at least be able to give an outline of the concerns.

Well done on trying to communicate with her. I’m very sceptical.

I don't know how someone can swing from crisis to crisis and there actually be very little detail. Has two dependent parents, has siblings but apparently everything rests on the shoulders of an apparent suicidal borderline personality disorders sufferer who also has Autism and ADHD.

Now apparently her father's house has burnt down and it might be an insurance job or that because no one has been paying the father's bills he has needed to make a fire to keep warm.... This seriously can't be for real.

What sibling allows someone to get tens of thousands into debt funding housing for their father? Apparently the boyfriend who dumped her now wants her back. It literally plays out like the books I read.

I don't know how someone can swing from crisis to crisis and there actually be very little detail. Has two dependent parents, has siblings but apparently everything rests on the shoulders of an apparent suicidal borderline personality disorders sufferer who also has Autism and ADHD.

Now apparently her father's house has burnt down and it might be an insurance job or that because no one has been paying the father's bills he has needed to make a fire to keep warm.... This seriously can't be for real.

What sibling allows someone to get tens of thousands into debt funding housing for their father? Apparently the boyfriend who dumped her now wants her back. It literally plays out like the books I read.
See I thought she actually lived with her parents as a carer. I’m not sure. Will have to look back. But yep 💯 scammer.

edited: ah no just his full time carer. Ok love 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
See I thought she actually lived with her parents as a carer. I’m not sure. Will have to look back. But yep 💯 scammer.

edited: ah no just his full time carer. Ok love 🤣🤣🤣
I am beyond confused as she says she's in social housing like it's an indications of 'poverty'. You can be a flipping millionaire and live in social housing! It's not income edvidence!

She has all these jobs, modeling, social media campaigns etc, cares full time for two parents, still has time for hobbies, breaks away, a relationship.... It's just not adding up.

Why keep mentioning she's in poverty.

I am beyond confused as she says she's in social housing like it's an indications of 'poverty'. You can be a flipping millionaire and live in social housing! It's not income edvidence!

She has all these jobs, modeling, social media campaigns etc, cares full time for two parents, still has time for hobbies, breaks away, a relationship.... It's just not adding up.

Why keep mentioning she's in poverty.
Considering she’s claiming she lives in poverty in social housing hmmmm

Attachments