American tiktokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are peoples thoughts on the american ones and also has anyone seen about the tayler holder situation ?

I have no idea what he did tbh. I don’t know how he’s manShe’s to convince so many people to stay quiet about the situation.

There is an American tik toker called ali boroughs and she had HUGE drama in lockdown etc she claimed to have 7 stage 4 cancers that she magically went into remission with... he faked multiple pregnancies including one where she claimed to be pregnant with 8 babies then admitted she was lying!! Mean while she lost her first two kids because she admitted that she abused a child when she was a teenager!! There is a hell of a lot more to the story! Oh and she also claimed to have died ... wrote her own obituaries then when no one believed she died magically came back to life!! ... it definitely kept me busy in lockdown

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is an American tik toker called ali boroughs and she had HUGE drama in lockdown etc she claimed to have 7 stage 4 cancers that she magically went into remission with... he faked multiple pregnancies including one where she claimed to be pregnant with 8 babies then admitted she was lying!! Mean while she lost her first two kids because she admitted that she abused a child when she was a teenager!! There is a hell of a lot more to the story! Oh and she also claimed to have died ... wrote her own obituaries then when no one believed she died magically came back to life!! ... it definitely kept me busy in lockdown
Whats the user name you can post it if she has over 10k followers

Has anyone been swamped with the Modern Warrior/Chelsea Hart drama? I wanted to make a thread but I didn't know if anyone would be interested. The theatrics have been something else.

Reactions: 1
Have you heard taylors song i dont think hecsings very well i like watching babyariel from american tiktokkers

Apparently Addisons dad has been seeing people behind her mums back .quite young people as well

Does anyone watch shaharlivne1 American tiktokkers with a huge following they do really good magic tricks