American Instagrammers that you find Irritating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karissa Kay Abbott; so smug and annoying, especially in her recent ‘baby mama’ dance. Goes on and on as if her husband is something special when he’s definitely average looking at the very best.

Krissyclimbs - apparently she was a pro athlete at some point. She is now sober after having issues with drugs and alcohol. And she is so preachy about it and also talks about how to get sober and stay sober without actually being qualified. She also clearly comes from money but keeps trying to act super down to earth and humble. I loved her content but she is so detached from reality and so inauthentic.

Reactions: 1
Krissyclimbs - apparently she was a pro athlete at some point. She is now sober after having issues with drugs and alcohol. And she is so preachy about it and also talks about how to get sober and stay sober without actually being qualified. She also clearly comes from money but keeps trying to act super down to earth and humble. I loved her content but she is so detached from reality and so inauthentic.
I’ve never come across her; I’ll have a look!

So many of the American instagrammers come from money but make out they’re so humble and ‘such a normal mom’

I’ve never come across her; I’ll have a look!

So many of the American instagrammers come from money but make out they’re so humble and ‘such a normal mom’
She doesn’t have kids but she was like “oh I sold my car because I don’t need an expensive car anymore to feel good about myself” - while a Tesla sits in the driveway, along with a brand new, custom built camper van 😂

Myadventuretofit
Selling a meal plan which she preaches is the key to weight loss when it’s actually just starving you of eating anything with flavour and now she wants to loose weight but is unable to follow her own plan? Showing how unrealistic it is!
She created a powder drink called ‘greens’ to avoid eating vegetables and claims they are great for you with no nasty chemicals, where does she have the qualifications or experience to be creating these things?!
She’s basically selling a lie & seems to be the only person 3+ people no longer associate with!

My name is jessamyn. Usually naked. Very overweight. Does yoga. And annoying as hell

• Haha
Does James Charles count? I think he's obsessed with himself, and not to mention he has a bunch of allegations against him about how he DM's underaged guys and how he tries to take advantage of straight guys that aren't interested in him.