Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something profoundly wrong with her, a desperate thirst for attention and validation.
It's not just her, it's the sickness of the tabloid news/entertainment industry, they feed off each other and need each other in order to survive. If it wasn't her, it'd just be someone else. Gross.

Reactions: 4
Just get an only fans account already 😣
Thought she would have had the tits done. Maybe she'll have them done next and a new big arse like the vorderman :sick:

How long is she going to keep behaving like this? It would be desperate and embarrassing in a 20 year old ffs.

Reactions: 2
I think she wants everyone to think she's sort of cheeky and taking the piss out of herself in a Carry On way - 'ooh look at me pretending to be sexy'.
But really she thinks she is incredibly sexy 😂 She's a real Pick Me woman. Fair enough and who cares if she's happy but she isn't fooling anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t Amanda by her own admission have a mold of her own ass on display in her house? If she was chocolate she would eat herself!

Reactions: 1