Alyssa Lenore # 3 Always shilling, always reselling!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After 2 years (?) we finally had another thread for this lady.

what happened?
1. Got married in an empty warehouse.
2. Still can’t afford to move.
3. Toured a house in Beverly Hills, which became Lisa (Blackpink member)’s home.
4. Still drinks her sugar lattes.
5. Still squishes her nose in sunnies.

Continue here!

IMG_7024.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol i randomly thought of wade peeing in goyard as a not potty trained dog 🤣
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that already happened 🤣🤣 She’s probably having him relieve himself in the bathroom of their hotel as well 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don't know why Alyssa doesn't go and LIVE in Paris for a while. Her mortgage payment has to be dirt cheap, she should be able to swing the cost of an AirBnB or maybe even find someone who would gift part of it for the publicity, especially when she will schlep that poor door to Italy for a week. Take him there for a few months! She is such a snooze. Live a little, Alyssa, and PLEASE go to a bloody museum for once!
---
View attachment 2983124
Girl, they make you look frumpy AF. 😂
This is embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why Alyssa doesn't go and LIVE in Paris for a while. Her mortgage payment has to be dirt cheap, she should be able to swing the cost of an AirBnB or maybe even find someone who would gift part of it for the publicity, especially when she will schlep that poor door to Italy for a week. Take him there for a few months! She is such a snooze. Live a little, Alyssa, and PLEASE go to a bloody museum for once!
---

This is embarrassing.
she needs to find an airbnb that will allow her prop of a dog to pee in the shower 💀

• Haha
Poor Wade. Like WTF, Alyssa?! Pets are for schlepping around. She is such a selfish chav. That dog wants to be running around in grass. Get a clue.

And the gifted Spinelli ring still drives me insane. Of course they gifted her the cheapest one, but still. It was gifted and of course she says she "picked it up" versus was GIFTED it. It's the constant lying for me.

IMG_7060.jpeg

It doesn’t matter, it’s not like it’s going to last long in your bag rotation anyways 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Polene is tit, especially in store. Replica bags are better than their bags. Friend and I wanted Polene bags, went into the store and we were ignored by the SAs there. It was so wild in there. The Caucasian ladies got their bags first even though we've been there for a while.

They have been bombarded online as well. What customers receive are bags fraying at the leather, smelled bad. Polene's customer services didn't give a duck.

They are, but she trying to get a brand partnership. I have no idea why any brand would partner with her. All she cares about are The Row and Hermes, neither of which suit her actual life.
Polene is so 2022- she's late for the trend lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Polene is tit, especially in store. Replica bags are better than their bags. Friend and I wanted Polene bags, went into the store and we were ignored by the SAs there. It was so wild in there. The Caucasian ladies got their bags first even though we've been there for a while.

They have been bombarded online as well. What customers receive are bags fraying at the leather, smelled bad. Polene's customer services didn't give a duck.

Polene is so 2022- she's late for the trend lmao
I’m sorry you were treated poorly in Polene. That’s shocking! If you had said Chanel, Goyard, or Hermes (Chanel is the worse out of the bunch imo, I wouldn't have been surprised. But lame ass Polene? Wild! 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 1
IMG_7195.png

For sure this was a sponsored flight. She didn’t do any airplane things when she went to South Korea and the Philippines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7