Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I know the lady’s instagram has been shut down now as a big account she shouldn’t be making mistakes as like you say her minions will probably follow facing there babies forwards now

I guess though a crash could result in death?

I found these photos of here isnt that the man from TOWIE and also the man who manages all the big celebrities?
Do you know her then?

Blogger94

Maybe she's too stupid to realise what lengths some deluded followers will go to in order to defend or gain favour with their 'idol'.

Anyone familiar with the Ingham Family will be aware that real-life doxing and harassment has resulted from them encouraging friends and followers to target people.

What the woman said was really shitty but Hollie has actively told her followers to attack her. Instagrammers are the first to cry 'troll' if someone upsets them yet here they are doing something like this. One rule for the plebs, another for the princesses it seems 🤷‍♀️
I know the lady’s instagram has been shut down now as a big account she shouldn’t be making mistakes as like you say her minions will probably follow facing there babies forwards now

She's on the warpath and encouraging her followers to target someone.

I must admit, it was a horrible thing for the person to say but it's pretty cunty to set your 30k followers on an individual. Why can't she deal with it herself? Alos, it looks like other members of the group concerned ripped the woman a new arsehole anyway!

She's also lying by saying "This is the lady who wished my family dead" I'm not excusing her comment for one moment, but she didn't actually wish anyone dead.

Pics below are from her stories showing the timeline of what happened. Unlike Hollie I've blanked out the name of the person who made the comment.

I can understand her anger but I think the way she's dealt with it is appalling, especially as her final story seems to acknowledge the baby should be in a rear facing seat. I had no opinion on her previously but now I dislike her. Not okay to use your minions to target people who upset you - you have no control over how far they will go.

Do your own dirty work, princess.

View attachment 44932 View attachment 44933 View attachment 44941 View attachment 44936 View attachment 44938 View attachment 44940
View attachment 44942
I guess though a crash could result in death?

I found these photos of here isnt that the man from TOWIE and also the man who manages all the big celebrities?

Attachments

Last edited: