AllWhiteHouse aka Carley Fowler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as requested by member. Maybe someone can do a summary.

I don’t know much about her but came on here to look if she had a thread and notice she hadn’t but a few people has requested one.

She seems to be operating as an ‘agent’ now for some other Instagrammers which led me to her account.

A quick look at her page shows has became Ad central and not a proper declaration on any.

Reactions: 2
Carley Fowler, mum of two twins Bella and Elle. Initial gimmick was that her house was all white. Did a newspaper article, slowly grew in followers. Then she got #AD happy (as tiny as possible in the corner and only 1 shade different from the background). My big peeve: Bella had an unexpected anaphylactic reaction to rabbits in May 2023. She posted about mums having antihistamines with them at all times.... with an #AD story and link for Piriton. Do not use your 3 year old's life threatening incident for content and as a way to earn money 🤦🏼‍♀️

other cringe behaviour:
* the twins always dressing identical
* insistence of the twins needing to be in the same class despite posting that the nursery recommended 1 on 1 time for the twins with her.
* her panic disorder and the fake anxiety about them going to big school.
* pushing hello fresh constantly
* claiming she went to medical school... to be a nurse

Reactions: 1
I can’t with these utter weirdos filming themselves crying for an Instagram reel. It didn’t even look genuine, the woman needs a job on eastenders.

Reactions: 4
She thinks it is the first mother to have her twins go to school. The twins are anxious as they're sensing her anxieties. She would have had to place her phone on a window, press record and then walk in upset and then held the phone in several positions to get the multiple camera angles.
I don't get why insta influencers blur out the badges on school uniforms. I would never post a child in uniform if I was well know as it would be easy for a creep to find the child's school if you know which town. It's a massive safety breach. 🤦🏼‍♀️

So pleased she now has an account. Such a flashy cow. Always posts pictures with her designer stuff in the background. Very fake. Only person in the world to have twins. Only person in the world who’s children have started school 😴 bore off woman

I'm fuming that she is using the disabled changing room so she can do a catwalk in Matalan!

She's a knob really don't like her the way she cried when the girls started school filmed the whole lot abd it really looked put on lol and then the next day she was out with her friend in the evening despite keep going on about how she can't wait for the girls to he back

duck me nothing she posts is original at all, the get more joliday thing has been around for years and now if she randomley start cleaning its not because the house is a mess...she honestly has no content of her own

Too anxious for her kids to go to school, considers home school. But happy to jet off on holiday with her Instagram bestie