All Stars Musicals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching it but cringing already... let’s see if I last the full show!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hmm, it’s not what I thought it’d be 🤔

How did Judge Rinder get full marks but poor Barney four points less?!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely bloody awful. Carrie was amazing though.
But if they want to bring back the magic of theatres how about having a one off special with all the bloody theatre performers who haven’t worked in a year ???? Rather than celebs who definitely are not struggling financially🙄 something like the performance that was on bgt with the medley of shows would have been amazing.
Feel like I’ve wasted my evening 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Absolutely bloody awful. Carrie was amazing though.
But if they want to bring back the magic of theatres how about having a one off special with all the bloody theatre performers who haven’t worked in a year ???? Rather than celebs who definitely are not struggling financially🙄 something like the performance that was on bgt with the medley of shows would have been amazing.
Feel like I’ve wasted my evening 😂😂😂
That’s what I thought it was gonna be 🙄 I feel more deflated now than I did 90 mins ago 😂

• Haha
That’s what I thought it was gonna be 🙄 I feel more deflated now than I did 90 mins ago 😂
So did I so I was well excited for it 😂 so disappointing hahah. And the “panel” scoring was all over the place😂 defo didn’t get people excited to go back to the theatre

I was gonna give this a go on catch up but tbh this very short thread has put me right off the idea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was gonna give this a go on catch up but tbh this very short thread has put me right off the idea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😂😂
When I first saw the advert and realised it was “celebs” singing rather than professional cast members of various shows singing songs from musicals, I thought I’d give it a miss. I forgot all about it until I saw your post had bumped the thread. Reading through the replies it seems like I made the right decision too 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3