All Creatures Great and Small 2020 version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone on here watch the new version of the classic series All Creatures Great and Small last night. I was rather sceptical and nervous about it as I loved the original series with Christopher Timothy, Peter Davis and the late Robert Hardy, and wondered whether it would be a cheap and tatty version put together by C5. But I was really pleasantly surprised as it was well made and well thought out, the casting was good. the blend of pathos and comedy worded well and the scenery spectacular. Well done Channel 5 this is the perfect comfort food and antidote to the Pandemic, riots and all that is wrong with the world at the moment.

Reactions: 3
I never saw the original, but caught this last night and actually really enjoyed it.
Wasn’t OTT on the warm and comforting vibe but defo had a lovely feel good feel.

I never saw the original, but caught this last night and actually really enjoyed it.
Wasn’t OTT on the warm and comforting vibe but defo had a lovely feel good feel.
Yes was well thought out and had the right balance and wasn't too syrupy.

Reactions: 1
I'm watching the original on Drama.
I saw it when I was younger but it is so good. The look, the acting. I'm slightly obsessed tbh and on the hunt for fair isle sweaters 😂
I think I prefer it to the latest version - less sentimental.

I preferred the original series I have stopped watching this new one as I think the focus is more on romance than working with animals

I love this show so much. I'm really missing Tristan this series though but Samuel West as Siegfried is an absolute delight. Him and Audrey belong together ❤