Aliyah Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if theres already a thread but cant find it.. Girl who has the baby with ‘chucky’ hair

Finally! She doesn’t seem to ever actually leave the house. Poor Arla seems so understimulated and it’s sad to see.

I don’t overly mind this girl. She’s harmless. A bit ditsy to put it politely. 🤣 but the Amazon wish list just makes me vom. Anyone who puts one up and allows strangers to send them gifts just makes me automatically dislike them. Some girl has sent a ton of gifts. Hope she’s not vulnerable.

Acting like shes never been pregnant before.. obviously your gonna have a ton more pressure when its ur second baby in 18 months 🙄

I think I’m around a week behind her in pregnancy and she just seems so over dramatic about everything. Every pregnancy video she does she moans about something. She’s not even got a big bump imo

I cant believe the nick of her shes went to the park !! even when i was 38 weeks in slow labour just after having sweeps didnt go out dressed like that🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her boyfriend seems to be treating her badly. No birthday gift. Video of Arla trying to find food in the bin.

Her boyfriend seems to be treating her badly. No birthday gift. Video of Arla trying to find food in the bin.
I did think this too.. however.. he took her for a surprise the day before with family, she’s got a cake from somewhere which aren't cheap and he’s put banners up. They’re off to butlins too.
I don’t know, think a host of presents of hyped up these days and it’s the little things that should be focussed on. I do feel bad for her, even a bunch of flowers from the babies would be nice but we only see what she wants us to.
My partner of 10 years doesn’t bother with my birthday in an extravagant way but gets balloons, banners cake and flowers from my littles.

I really liked Aliyah but over the last few weeks there’s been a few things that seem off, maybe her and Adam are going through a rough patch? That’s how it’s portrayed anyway x

I did think this too.. however.. he took her for a surprise the day before with family, she’s got a cake from somewhere which aren't cheap and he’s put banners up. They’re off to butlins too.
I don’t know, think a host of presents of hyped up these days and it’s the little things that should be focussed on. I do feel bad for her, even a bunch of flowers from the babies would be nice but we only see what she wants us to.
My partner of 10 years doesn’t bother with my birthday in an extravagant way but gets balloons, banners cake and flowers from my littles.

I really liked Aliyah but over the last few weeks there’s been a few things that seem off, maybe her and Adam are going through a rough patch? That’s how it’s portrayed anyway x
I think shes getting chucked out her house. Her and adam are fine apparently

Any idea whats happened? anyone caught anything? dosent even seem like Adam has saw the girls in a few weeks

No idea but it does look like they’ve broken up. Most of her videos are hinting towards it and she seems to have moved back into her mums?

Saw a video on my fyp of Adam spending time with arla but no sign of aliyah. Definitely something going on! Used to like her videos but think she has got so cocky recently

Seems shes avoiding reality… constantly wanting to be round chloe or go on holiday

Reactions: 1