Alison Perry #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Mod edit the "too boring for a thread title" has been done hundreds of times on tattle, yes it always gets a lot of votes but it's not really a title. Best left blank. Report if there's one to use. Thanks !"

Hey I'm offended I thought my joke was original 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_5138.jpeg

The David Beckham campaign was 2008. Hardly a relevant comparison, plus his was for money not a campaign to get kids involved
I agree with Nicole - I don’t understand why women in lingerie is going to endear teenagers to sport. The Lioness footballers inspired the younger generation by playing football and winning, record numbers of girls in sports. They didn’t strip down to skimpy lingerie. Alison - always backward thinking and telling people to share their “real bodies”
I don’t think many teenage girls look this ripped so hardly realistic

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Everyone is pushing back on that campaign being bullshit and once again showing women in lingerie for an ad campaign as though this is 1998. Seems Alison is the only one who thinks it is great. I dont know if she does this deliberately because she wants to be going against the grain and hoping to go viral, or if this is genuinely how she feels. Both are as bad as each other.