Alicellani / AliceandFern

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just wondering people's thoughts? Alice is a American tictoker, 'crunchy mum' , sometimes I like this woman sometimes I think she's lost the plot, after losing her first baby who was born by emergency C-section after a car crash she free birthed her second child fern and now her third pregnancy, she as not seen a doctor once, no scans nothing , she isn't even sure when she's due but looks like any day now, also her so son who is nearly 2 has never seen a doctor but looks like he has problems with his leg, there was even a post that she had posted to friends only saying her husband had hit the little boy in the tummy cause he couldn't stand the crying, she spends a lot of her time living in her car on her own heavily pregnant with fern traveling state to state.

Ferns legs are horrifically bowed, strong case for rickets there. Unfortunately I think her trauma has left her unhinged. In my opinion- a very dangerous woman

Reactions: 2
She already has a thread in the families section.
She is a very mentally unwell individual. She hasn’t gotten over the trauma of losing her first child and it’s clear to see it projected onto Fern and this new baby.
I just hope the baby enters the world safely and is healthy (or as healthy can be when your mother is planning a lotus birth and will leave a dying organ attached to your body for days in a dirty apartment…).

Reactions: 1
Her kitchen and food buying and storage really facinate me lately shes had a larder full if bananas i mean too many then they can possibly eat

Ive been loving her artwork lately and the transformation of her home and garden and her climbing wall and ball ramp i wish i coild do that stuff

She seems like such a different person now she's left her husband, I'm liking her videos
Ive been watching her on ig she is very happy and giving those little ones the best life she said shes not sure she will go back to ticktok the house she has is massive and all
Those decorations must cost a fortune

Reactions: 1