Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the constant moaning about how hard it is to run the business is to convince people to support her? Got to say the plummy voice and swanning around in a smart van is a bit turn-off for most.

Reactions: 4
Goodness me, nothing is ever good enough or right for her. Most people have difficult stressful lives but just get on with it. Most people would be delighted to live her life - mortgage free playing shops in her parents front room.

Reactions: 6
I think she must be clinically depressed. Her behaviour makes no sense otherwise. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She is one ungrateful stuck up pampered spoilt brat and I find her sickening 🤮

Reactions: 5
Her poor kids will read that one day and think mum hated her holiday with us she just wanted to be alone playing house

omg she’s the worst I’m so glad you’re all here!
She should never have had kids. She cannot cope with a single element of her life with them.
And lol about her birthday at the end. All about you hey Alice? Looking forward to that being one huge disappointment for her.
---
IMG_5524.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
omg she’s the worst I’m so glad you’re all here!
She should never have had kids. She cannot cope with a single element of her life with them.
And lol about her birthday at the end. All about you hey Alice? Looking forward to that being one huge disappointment for her.
---
View attachment 2420913
Good for that person. Alice should be ashamed. I’m all for honest posts about life and parenting, but come on. As soon as that holiday was booked she made a point about it being her husband’s choice and not what she wanted. All she does is whinge and complain about people/things/holidays

Reactions: 6
Good for that person. Alice should be ashamed. I’m all for honest posts about life and parenting, but come on. As soon as that holiday was booked she made a point about it being her husband’s choice and not what she wanted. All she does is whinge and complain about people/things/holidays
Even though they spent most of the holiday setting up pretentious van scenes and scouring markets for shop stock!

• Haha
Absolutely! She moans about everything. I think a lot of it is her wanting to be big online. She wants a big following with lots of freebies and having to do nothing for it. I hate the way she talks about her children

Reactions: 2
Yes and describing it as vintage to rip people off as much as possible 😬

Reactions: 1
She’s such an idiot. Just edit the Reel you moron. A gifted stay and she’s fucked up the caption. Much professional.

Reactions: 2