Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #253 Anything Bianca can do, Alice can do bitter!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Diamonds60 for nominating it - riffing off my ‘Anything Bianca can do, Alice can do better!’

Alice will be raging, tits akimbo when she sees it - I love it! 💅 🍿

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Previous threads can be found by clicking ‘Alice Evans Threads’ button at the top of the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Having a different opinion to some or even the majority of thread posters should absolutely be encouraged but then there will always be a few Tattlers who are just spoiling for a fight and who will try to hide behind that.

You can spot them a mile away because they don’t post just a different opinion, they post belittling and demeaning statements about other posters to intentionally goad them and when the same is done to them they react very, very badly.

Tattle is about gossip and angry people shouldn’t be using it as their outlet to make other posters their verbal punch bag. It’s not other Tattlers’ fault that you’re angry/unhappy in your life, we’re not here for you to take out your frustrations on us, go get a therapist instead!

Do you know who else resorts to name calling and tries to make other people feel unhappy because of their own life messes? Alice!
It’s such an Alice thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
The difference between Bianca’s and Alice's social media is that Alice uses hers to abuse Ioan, Bianca and so many others. Bianca’s use of social media takes away the abusers power. Regardless of what Alice and her cronies post, Bianca is showing the world that she and Ioan aren't going to be abused by her again.
Ioan needs to have social media exposure. He doesn't seem to like social media and I think he's happy that Bianca is doing it.
As far as Ioan liking that Alice and Bianca are fighting online, I doubt he gives a tit what that abuser is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hey all, the court document index has been updated. The link is below.
(Please note that I still need to fix any PDFs that have been garbled--this is a known issue with Google Drive and I just need to re-upload the files. I'll repost the index when that has been done.)

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I don't understand why Ioan and Bianca have to be perfect, even nice 🤷‍♀️ Why should we hold Bianca to the same standards as Alice.

This is a gossip and witch thread about a horrible abusive woman, and that's what I am here for, with a side of hoping that Ioan gets some happiness and justice. Who cares if Bianca is a bit performative gushy and makes some bad choices.

We are not here because of Alice's bad fashion and fake social media, we are here because she is AN ABUSER.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Whenever I hear someone (Alice) talk about their kids being their best friends I always think of this quote from the Christina Ricci film The Opposite of Sex: My mother was the kind of mother who always said she was her daughter's best friend. Whenever she did, I thought, "Great! Not only do I have a crappy mother, but my best friend's a loser witch!"

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Ioan needs to have social media exposure. He doesn't seem to like social media and I think he's happy that Bianca is doing it.
I guess it shows the age gap between them. With SM use, IG is a typical Gen X and BW is a typical millennial.

I had a quick look at the Taylor Swift thread on here - now that's what I call a rave thread!!

Reactions: 28
Another thing I've missed on this thread....
I missed the lips on the limoncello and the pixelation and haven't seen anyone trying to find out where Ioan lives.

Reactions: 15
I'm still reading through the last pages of the last thread but it's so sad, infuriating and disgusting the way she uses the girls for her own agenda. I hope both of them are capable of seeing the truth about her when they are older, but the pain they will go through will be immense. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@Hiraeth , how does the no tax on gifts work with prizes? Because I thought that prizes on TV shows were taxed, so people usually didn't accept the car, for example, but sold it to pay the 40% odd tax?

Reactions: 7
Good morning.

As my father used to say:

Complaints will be taken on the 8th Tuesday of every month. 😏

Loving the Italy photos. They take me back to my own time there. So many beautiful memories. We're like sponges how we soak up the essence of these magical places we visit.

My first time in Italy I got banned from a entering a famous church for wearing a tank top during blazing heat with bare shoulders. As a strong and independent woman I was offended. Then I took a breath and made sure I had a pashmina in my bag after that.

We adapt.

Good day to you. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I rather suspect she thinks this because she no longer has Gloria to do her job
1000034338.jpg

Alice counting down the days for Ella to take over the mother role entirely
1000034339.jpg

arent people meant to be good at their job?
1000034340.jpg

Reactions: 29