Ali Express Floggers: Swans & Bluebells, Mabel & Fox, and others

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place to discuss Swans & Bluebells, away from the Rebecca Lamb thread.

It was recently discovered that after gifting to influencer Rebecca Lamb, Swans & Bluebells were claiming to create bespoke/homemade items when actually the items created are Ali Express tat which could be dangerous for babies. Someone on the Rebecca Lamb thread informed S&B of Rebecca’s murky past but S&B went on the attack, accusing that person of being from Tattle ‘the bully website’ and passing their details onto Steve and Rebecca. Swans and Bluebells appears to have gone on a blocking spree blocking anyone who visits her stories and, coincidentally, blocking people the same time as Rebecca.

Worse, S&B is endorsed by Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch.

Others that flog Ali Express tat include Mabel & Fox.

Discuss away!

Reactions: 12
Screenshots of S&B messages and the Steve and Rebecca ones that followed! Something fishy going on with those three

Reactions: 8
Screenshots of S&B messages and the Steve and Rebecca ones that followed! Something fishy going on with those three
Definitely, Steve and Rebecca went on Facebook to directly troll the person who raised their concerns,
Swans and Bluebells private messages shouldn't of even been seen by Rebecca , How did she have access to a business accounts inbox to see what someone had said about her in the first place ?

Reactions: 6
The “original” tassel blanket from Ali express/ swindlers & bullshitters

This came up as sponsored on my homepage. She really goes out of her way to ensure that people think these items are handmade, now promising videos of how she makes them. I love how she says “certain bits are made”, what’s that certain bit? The label you’re sewing on, or does your wholesaler do that too 😏

I feel so angered by this. It’s deception and it targets such a vulnerable market and especially when do many are struggling financially at the moment. It’s not on!

I know it appears that there is so many insta sellers that are Ali express floggers but there’s something about S&B and their desperation to deceive their customers that leaves such a sour taste in my mouth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7