Alex Scott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Can't keep her out of the news this week. In her shoes I would think between losing viewers on Football Focus and dating Jess Glynne, I think I would rather lose viewers :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jess Glynn has to be the most boring person in the planet. Jesus Christ Alex, do better. What a drip

Reactions: 6
Poor Alex will have to listen to more of Jess Glynne's singing than someone who is on hold to Jet2 for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was off her face on the one show the other night. I was shocked at her being such a mess on live tele

She was off her face on the one show the other night. I was shocked at her being such a mess on live tele
Glad it wasn't just me that thought 'whats wrong with this woman?' when she said she wouldn't tell the presenters what the title of the album was called. šŸ¤£

I cannot understand why the press need to print every time Alex and Jess do something. Who cares? Both dull as dishwater. Alex is on everything with BBC and when I seen Jess in audience at SPOTY my eyes rolled out my head!

Reactions: 4