Alex Light #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No title suggestions I could see in the last thread. It moved really slow.
Alex closed down her London light business and
has had a baby boy
I don't think anything else interesting happened

Reactions: 9
So she's started a series because she doesn't know how to dress anymore. I'm no fashionista, but this is not the answer

Reactions: 12
I actually assumed she was doing this on purpose, as a method to obtain a gifted personal shopper. Day 1 was horrendous and then you think how can day 2 get any worse and she does it!

Reactions: 2
Such a reckless advertising of that natural contraception thing. Glad she's being called out in the comments.

Reactions: 1
Such a reckless advertising of that natural contraception thing. Glad she's being called out in the comments.
Absolutely! Period trackers are amazing for understanding your body better, but if you’re actively trying not to get pregnant (and would want to end a pregnancy) then you need a barrier or hormonal contraceptive on the go. Natural cycles is fine if you don’t mind getting pregnant. Might as well throw in a mention for the withdrawal method while she’s at it.

I also get that she’s a straight woman, but the wording of her post is also super heteronormative where it doesn’t need to be.

Reactions: 3