Alenasankey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically her account blew up after she did a story time about her (now ex) boyfriend cheating on her with her MUM. Her mum left the family ran off with the boyfriend and they now have a kid together.

She said she wouldn’t speak anything else about it but now most of her videos seem to reference her mum and ex.

Obviously it’s a horrendous situation to go through and to be deceived like that, but does anyone else think it’s weird how she keeps going on about it? Especially since she’s now in a new and happy relationship.

Reactions: 1
It’s her content isn’t it? But she’s a stunner. She does do other stuff I kind of have moments if watching then not but i do go back checking on her often

Iit must hurt when yor mum runs off with your boyfriend a d they have a baby and thats your sibling though

That has to be a really hard thing to deal with, your mum is the person you trust most, who is supposed to have your back whatever the circumstances
The person you go to when your heart is broken
Wow

Yes but thats her whole content just get in with your life a terrible thing happens and she’s reliving it day after day

Well a lot of that yeah but she does other stuff too, hauls a few ads, tries to be funny

I think shes nice i just tjink she needs to get over thecwhole mum thing her boyfriend seems nice too and i do think shes getting out of it a little by little and ahes very pretty ive never seen her live i would quite like to see whatcshes like live

She needs to change her content shes got high views but loosing views and not many comments anymore

Shes finally moved on from moaning about her mother and seems settled and nicely watchable now. Quite funny sometimes

Finslly the girl found some happiness but why o why do they always needs a man to be happy know yourcworth girl

Finslly the girl found some happiness but why o why do they always needs a man to be happy know yourcworth girl
Aww I just checked her out since ages ago
It’s nice she’s moved on
I hope her happiness continues