alcslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a side by side transformation for cosmetic surgery, filters and make up surely 🤣

And why does all her food look neon coloured? It's all filtered to a point it looks plastic and inedible

Reactions: 2
No. When I lost all my weight I looked completely different face wise! Wider eyes, smoother skin, narrow nose. She’s doing that thing where you draw the lipliner above the lip and the rest is just good contouring and a filter 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d show you my before and after but I’d like to remain anonymous.

She’s done well and looks fab.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow her a long time ago because I was sick of the alterations she was making to her eyes

I think it looks like she's had some kind of work done. Whether it's fillers/botox or whatever

Looking at her other photos though, I think it's the rediculous lipstick she's got on so far up her face

• Haha
I love it when big accounts talk about tattle because all it does it makes people wonder oh what’s being said 🐸☕ And they discover alllllll the SW threads that they probably think are ‘inspirational’ but are actually money grabbing twats! So thank you Abbie for basically giving tattle an #AD on your page 👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love it when big accounts talk about tattle because all it does it makes people wonder oh what’s being said 🐸☕ And they discover alllllll the SW threads that they probably think are ‘inspirational’ but are actually money grabbing twats! So thank you Abbie for basically giving tattle a #AD on your page 👏🏼
hahahah exactly. That’s how I found it 😇

Reactions: 6
I love it when big accounts talk about tattle because all it does it makes people wonder oh what’s being said 🐸☕ And they discover alllllll the SW threads that they probably think are ‘inspirational’ but are actually money grabbing twats! So thank you Abbie for basically giving tattle an #AD on your page 👏🏼
She looks FUMING 🙊

Another slimming world consultant who can't handle constructive critisim 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
hahahah exactly. That’s how I found it 😇
And me 👍🏻 and my God has it opened my eyes about the 'big accounts'.
Now I realise that when I was commenting on there posts and saying nice things about them they never bothered to reply. But as soon as your interested in something they are selling or discount code... They are all over you 🙄. I've never followed this girl so can't really comment on her journey. But its from the pictures she's done really well. Good on her.

Reactions: 6
It's just such a shame they're so arrogant and treat their followers, and group members (who both pay their wages) like absolute fools. Dont alter your pics? Sure Jan, sure. Thats why your eyes look opaque, bright white, and so large. Just be honest. I'm sick of the manipulation from these people.

Attachments

Not very slimming world friendly that is it? Considering she's a consultant.. should she really be sticking her middle finger up when she's promoting the slimming world brand? If it was on her/a personal account fair enough do what you want. But when your account is to promote the franchise/business not very professional is it 🤷🏼‍♀️. Just my opinion so could be wrong 🤔.

Reactions: 9
Not very slimming world friendly that is it? Considering she's a consultant.. should she really be sticking her middle finger up when she's promoting the slimming world brand? If it was on her/a personal account fair enough do what you want. But when your account is to promote the franchise/business not very professional is it 🤷🏼‍♀️. Just my opinion so could be wrong 🤔.
This. I understand how they cant stop members using sw in their names, and using hashtags etc, but consultants are literally representing the brand on the profile they use to advertise their group, the plan, and their 'journey'. Sw need to hold consultants to account regarding their online conduct. It's really unprofessional and off putting. Imagine us using business pages to do this? We would be hauled in for gross misconduct by our HR.

Reactions: 4
What’s Doxxed?
They've hunted the guy down and published his employers details, saying they'll be contacting them. Its actually illegal in America, unsure about England though. Threatening to call someone's employer because they accused the account of altering pics is just embarrassing. I've just had a look through and the comments are there from the guy, but I can't see the comment outing his employer, so I assume it's been deleted.

Reactions: 5