Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her a long time ago because I was sick of the alterations she was making to her eyes

Reactions: 2

NightFeeds

God I’m so glad there’s a thread for her. She’s back on the gram and I forgot how annoying, arrogant and false she comes across 🤮🤮🤮
Was only looking for her the other day but couldn’t remember her name for the life of me!

That's a side by side transformation for cosmetic surgery, filters and make up surely 🤣

And why does all her food look neon coloured? It's all filtered to a point it looks plastic and inedible

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Did anyone respond to it? I'd say it's because of how I was brought up that I'm able to call bullshit when i see it. What a cheek! 🤣
I didn't see the comment until she posted it on insta. I think she had her account removed or deleted it? I came to see if anyone had replied to her and it had gone so I searched for her account and couldn't find that either.

BegDavis

God I’m so glad there’s a thread for her. She’s back on the gram and I forgot how annoying, arrogant and false she comes across 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Agreed. Personally, I don't have an issue with people using filters or Photoshop on their pics if that is what they choose to do. However, if you are pushing a slimming "journey" or "transformation", just be honest about when you have used these tools to make your pictures look a certain way. I think people are much more likely to be able to identify with people who are upfront about what their doing. Too many of these big accounts are trying to sell something that is just not reality.

Same here. I found Tattle when FopperHolic directed me here after a video she posted a while back.
Thats exactly it - it isn't using filters/facetune/apps/fillers etc as such, its deceiving the people under your influence, who you are benefitting from financially.

And that's exactly how I found Tattle too!

Reactions: 1

Snarkypants

VIP Member
It's just such a shame they're so arrogant and treat their followers, and group members (who both pay their wages) like absolute fools. Dont alter your pics? Sure Jan, sure. Thats why your eyes look opaque, bright white, and so large. Just be honest. I'm sick of the manipulation from these people.

Attachments