Alan and Amanda's The Italian Job!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this?

I loved the last series. Binged it at least 4 times, as my dream is to have a property abroad and they were living out my dream on a BBC budget (admittedly for Comic Relief/CiN).

The pair of them used to irritate the tit out of me, but I really warmed to them both in the series. Particularly Alan who had evidently had a hard time with a divorce and a pet death 😔

New series tonight! Episode 1 was fab, glad to see Scott back. Gonna miss the bar man Fabrizio from the last series though, not gonna lie 🥵

Trying to resist binging the series but Scott's Instagram has shown the living room reveal so I'm tempted to say duck it and watch the lot 😭🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else watch this?

I loved the last series. Binged it at least 4 times, as my dream is to have a property abroad and they were living out my dream on a BBC budget (admittedly for Comic Relief/CiN).

The pair of them used to irritate the tit out of me, but I really warmed to them both in the series. Particularly Alan who had evidently had a hard time with a divorce and a pet death 😔

New series tonight! Episode 1 was fab, glad to see Scott back. Gonna miss the bar man Fabrizio from the last series though, not gonna lie 🥵

Trying to resist binging the series but Scott's Instagram has shown the living room reveal so I'm tempted to say duck it and watch the lot 😭🤣
I love this programme! I’m a big Alan Carr fan and I’ll watch anything with him in it. Amanda Holden not so much, I thought she was ok in the first series but this time round I think she’s a dick. The put downs towards Alan aren’t funny they’re just tiresome and I think there’s a nasty, kind of mean girl attitude behind it.

I’d love to own a holiday home in Italy so I can live out some of my fantasy binging this series 😍

I detest Amanda Holden and it would’ve been so much better with someone else but I do quite enjoy watching her try to move her face.
Love Alan and Scott.

Reactions: 1