Agegap50 - Unlikely Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a quick check to see if I could find a thread on these but couldn't see one.

Has anyone seen these?
I've recently had a bunch of videos come up on my FYP from their lives where she is clearly on something and can hardly speak!

One of his daughters apparently "Wants to murder her"

And he constantly seems to be talking down/over her and correcting her constantly.

I'm guessing they go through their comments and delete constantly because all the comments keep saying are how handsome he is, how great his voice is. There's rarely any bad comments.

Attachments

I did a quick check to see if I could find a thread on these but couldn't see one.

Has anyone seen these?
I've recently had a bunch of videos come up on my FYP from their lives where she is clearly on something and can hardly speak!

One of his daughters apparently "Wants to murder her"

And he constantly seems to be talking down/over her and correcting her constantly.

I'm guessing they go through their comments and delete constantly because all the comments keep saying are how handsome he is, how great his voice is. There's rarely any bad comments.
I came across these the other day too on my fyp, reading comments people think she’s being drugged. She was acting a bit strange to be fair.

Reactions: 1
I came across these the other day too on my fyp, reading comments people think she’s being drugged. She was acting a bit strange to be fair.
Just seems so strange. He's constantly talking down to her and she speaks very slowly most of the time!

I just saw the video on TikTok… these age gap relationships always gross me out he definitely strikes me as controlling

This came up on my timeline, is she drunk or on drugs?😳 Very concerning. How old is she?

Just popping this on here 😂 been a while since I've looked at their page.
Their live of them arguing and him sending stuff back that's she's bought because she spent too much on his card 😂

All the comments saying "That's how you parent" 😂

Attachments

Just popping this on here 😂 been a while since I've looked at their page.
Their live of them arguing and him sending stuff back that's she's bought because she spent too much on his card 😂

All the comments saying "That's how you parent" 😂
I came here to post this too, came up on my fyp 🤣🤣 is he a doctor?

He is a pig of a man he says ravist stuff he even got fired that live wont last its probs gone already

Reactions: 2
I came here to post this too, came up on my fyp 🤣🤣 is he a doctor?
He is a doctor but not practicing he was head of a company that made medical grade cannabis but he got sacked due to his ticktok antics he also bern found guilty of sending abusive messages to his ex and his daughters and hes on s charge of stalking i thibk hes not on ticktok anymore but i might be mistaken

• Wow
Reactions: 2