Adult Halloween activities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've managed to pursuade my anti- Halloween bf to have a Halloween day on Saturday πŸŽ‰

But now I can't think of stuff to do apart from watch scary movies. πŸ˜… He's also not up for baking but I could maybe pursuade him to help make halloweeny food.

Also will have an 8 month old baby whizzing around.

Carving pumpkins tonight.

Any suggestions?

There are some really good Halloween ranges in the supermarkets! M&S have some great stuff if you’ve got the budget but also Iceland have a big range of foods and some awesome desserts. Maybe do like a Halloween buffet thing? Tbh apart from eating and watching scary films I can’t think of much else πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I've always just stayed up watching films and stuffing myself silly with junk food. Any excuse!

Reactions: 1
Looks like just eating and scary films then πŸ˜‚ (not complaining)
We've got tea sorted cos got a voucher for m&s done in for 2, but might do Halloween buffet to nibble on throughput the day.

I ran the idea of making and decorating Halloween buns and he just groaned πŸ™„

Looks like just eating and scary films then πŸ˜‚ (not complaining)
We've got tea sorted cos got a voucher for m&s done in for 2, but might do Halloween buffet to nibble on throughput the day.

I ran the idea of making and decorating Halloween buns and he just groaned πŸ™„
Men for you x they don't mind eating them though there's some nice ones in supermarkets

Men for you x they don't mind eating them though there's some nice ones in supermarkets
I know πŸ™„ funnily an ad came up for some 'mummy' sausage rolls (pastry loosely wrapped about a sausage like a mummy) and I said 'lets do that' and be went 'eugh you mean I have to make them, forget that' it's like living with a man child.

I'll try the supermarkets though good thinking πŸ‘

I’m at my parents house tonight before they go into tier 2 and I can’t visit them. So me and mum have turned the lights off, lit some candles and the pumpkin and Iv read the ghost stories thread out to her and put a few videos on from you tube about scary stories....with a gin and tonic and nibbles! Love scary stories

Reactions: 7
Is there somewhere nearby you can go for a spooky walk? Like a Castle or graveyard. Or is there a haunted pub?