Adele #2 She could've had it aaalll!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to be seen with her child? She's keeping him out of the spotlight. Doesn't mean she's never with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure why she'd want another when she's never seen with the one she has.....
Of all the things to criticise her over I don’t think that’s one. It’s very rare these days for celebs to keep their kids private and I kinda respect anyone who does instead of using their kids for publicity or doing those ridiculous teaser pictures with emojis over the faces.

Reactions: 12
Why does she have to be seen with her child? She's keeping him out of the spotlight. Doesn't mean she's never with him.

Yes, what a ridiculous observation. Good that she's not wheeling him out every 2 minutes and values his privacy.

Reactions: 7
Yes im in the keep your kid out of the spotlight crowd.

No one needs their kid shoved down people’s throats. *coughbeyoncecough*

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See, I can't decide I'd the hair there ^ is giving me 'I don't want bleach near my skin in pregnancy so I'm just having my roots blended out' (she never normally has visible roots), OR if the stories are gearing up to a surrogacy reveal.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it was weird she recognised him. Her son is 11. I was at the doctors 6 months ago and wouldn’t recognise the doctor now never mind 11 years 😂
This! I couldn’t tell you who was even in the room when I gave birth to both my boys and I wasn’t even off my head (both c-sections)

Reactions: 3
She just can't be arsed can she? Not good enough for Vegas anyway. She's basically a cockney Jane McDonald (no offence to the legendary Jane).

Reactions: 7
Wasn't there a rumour that she wanted to get out of doing those shows? Well, looks like she found her excuses.

Reactions: 2
I’d rather see Jane . Adele was better when she first started out, she should have stayed true to who she was. She’s too much of an act now.

Reactions: 11
I’d rather see Jane . Adele was better when she first started out, she should have stayed true to who she was. She’s too much of an act now.
I haven't enjoyed her latest album at all.

So I'm just gonna remember the amazing night I had at Wembley Stadium at the end of her 25 tour. Because they was truly her peak for me.

Reactions: 5
Amanda Holden on Heart was saying she won’t have a bad word said against her because she’s worked hard during her residency, yeah she does two whole shows a week the poor little lamb 🙄

Reactions: 8